Television MTV The Challenge: Spies, Lies and Allies

Just when I started to tolerate Kam, she acts like that. But luckily, she is paired up with the weakest female in the house

How come Bananas isn’t on this season?

The Duel 1 CT was a freak. He was probably 27 years old so physically he was a beast but also had youth on his side. Evan who was also one of my favorites had to make the choice of trying to beat CT in a final for the money or trying to get CT out in an elimination because he knew he could beat Wes and Brad.

Glad smashley got booted. That blond British sounding girl is hot ASF. Kam acting petty cuz CT didn't pick her had me laughing. Well this season looks like it's gonna be treacherous
Agreed, Gabby looks amazing in her confessionals. Can’t wait for one of the dailies where they’re wrestling on a truck. Old man CT gets matched up with Fessy. I wanna see what Nam can do.

The Challenge is now on Netflix.

They have The Inferno II and The Duel.

CBS All Access has seasons 11-35. I rewatched them all over the pandemic when I was out of work, lol.

Kam acting petty cuz CT didn't pick her had me laughing.
GODDAMMIT! CT should have went with Kam, but he's got two huge problems: decision-making and pivoting on the fly. He doesn't like being told what to do but he ABSOLUTELY needs to be told what to do. He should have played the Roy Lee role and stayed under Kam's shadow, let her scheme, and if need be betray her once the time is right. FUCK THIS GAME!

Fun episode. Usually, these twists don't pan out, Good for Kyle to mix things up

Nam run far away from LoLo, can't wait to see her inevitable breakdown

Back