Mthalane vs Edwards & Conlan vs Baluta ESPN+ April 30th

Card starts at 2pm ET.
The main 3 fights are solid.
Anyone think Baluta beats Conlan?

Also, I got Mthalane and the experience beating Edwards.

I think sunny outboxes him to a decision.
Nice stylistic matchup with a boxer against a puncher. Should be a good fight

Card starts at 2pm ET.
The main 3 fights are solid.
Anyone think Baluta beats Conlan?

Also, I got Mthalane and the experience beating Edwards.

I don’t really rate Conlan, but it doesn’t look like Baluta is much of a puncher, and he ain’t winning on the cards.

I think Edwards also takes a points decision - by his own adminission he’s a spoiler, so could be a bit of a snoozer unless Mthalane can land big.

As neither BT Sports or ESPN+ are available in my country, great if someone could PM me with any other way to watch this card....

Card has started.

Amazing that the idiots at BT Sport haven’t realised that the red colour number of rounds on the screen is completely illegible.

I demand a refund!

Heavy underdog Ellison cuts his man badly on the eye at the end of the 3rd, but then backs off for the rest of the 6 round fight and doesn’t seem to target it at all.

Can’t help but feel he knew he was there to lose and took his foot off the gas to avoid an upset.

Ryan “the Piranha” Garner by shutout.

Final eliminator for a British light MW title fight.

This could be fight of the night.

Smith clearly wobbled twice in the round. Commentary team don’t seem to notice

Smith gets bludgeoned and KO’d - just a bit casual throughout against a guy who was basic but throwing hard

Why have Joe Joyce as an analyst, the mofo can barely string a sentence together.

Fuck me, BT sports boxing production is awful, almost as bad as DAZN.

Conlan looks like a 16 year old who has never shaved because he thinks a beard will make him look good

Conlan is a typical Adam Booth fighter - lots of big talk, but ultimately flattering to deceive.

Struggling against Baluta.

Conlan is toast when he steps up against a top 10 guy

Back