• Michael J Fox

• David Hasselhoff

• David Bowie

• Molly Ringwald

• Princess Diana

• U2

• Phoebe Cates

Results are only viewable after voting.
The guy who went wedding ring shopping with the 7 year old boy he was sleeping with is number one on your list?

MJ, Hogan, Bowie, Arnie.

Who's Molly?

and U2 lol

The guy who went wedding ring shopping with the 7 year old boy he was sleeping with is number one on your list?

IndolentFastAnophelesmosquito-size_restricted.gif

Jackson, Madonna, Bowie, Prince.

Michael Jackson, Madonna, Arnold, Eddie

That is the only right answer.

Seems a weird choice as a collective, you'd have to have the whole damn group take up all the spots... Also
Queen>U2
I love Queen but their history in the 80s were quite difficult. Before history revisionist pt Queen on the pedestal, Queen weren't doing too great past 1981 in America. They had a short lived buzz with Live Aid but U2 were the ones who benefited most from the event

I love Queen but their history in the 80s were quite difficult. Before history revisionist pt Queen on the pedestal, Queen weren't doing too great past 1981 in America. They had a short lived buzz with Live Aid but U2 were the ones who benefited most from the event
Fair, my perspective is coming from a person born in the 90's from the UK so basically i'm full of shit... But i'm looking at a bunch of Queen songs from the 80's like Radio Gaga, Another One Bites the Dust, I want to break free etc and I can't think of 1 U2 song from the 80's.

Other than With or Without You obviously .. meh.

EDIT:
Spotify has Another One Bites the Dust at 886Million listens and it's not their most popular song on there, U2 With Or Without you has 492Million .

Last edited:
Back