MSNBC Reporter says the N word on Live TV while covering Kobe Bryant's Death

I don't know, but there are responses on her twitter that say she mistakenly said "Knicks" minutes earlier in her reporting.

Wtf is everybody going on about? No way she said the naughty n word

I mean, I'm trying to figure out how she could have legitimately made a mistake getting their words mixed up... But I can't.

More importantly! Who are to two girls in your AV!? Who!?

<DCrying>

Wtf is everybody going on about? No way she said the naughty n word

I couldnt really tell, it seemed like an honest slip but it couldnt have happened at a worse time. She is guilty already and people want her head to roll.

Just a word mumble, we all have them at the worst of times.

kobe-finger-wag-kobe-bryant-gifs.gif

6XBNEeh.png

Was expecting something, not a tongue slip from a chick confusing Laker with Knicks

No excuse for this kind of shameful behaviour. Zero tolerance. Burn the witch!

I remember another talking head being crucified by the truthspeak police last year for a slip of the tongue. Language police... fuck off.

Yeah, she did apologize and I agree with you that she should not have. Mistake and of course those racists who want to hear something racist aren't going to accept it anyway, so why bother? She messed up apologizing, IMO. And her twitter shows it.

Oh God, she apologized. She just admitted guilt to the WOKERs. They'll have her head now.

I don't know, I keep hearing a "G" there.
I never really did. A few different versions, listened several times. Sounds like she stumbled on a word. I can't believe people are serious, to be honest. It's absurd.

Back