MSNBC anchor Allison Morris under fire for "accidentally" calling LA Lakers a racial slur.

What do you think?

• Total voters
Huh? Nakers? If that's racist then we're in trouble.

Youre_fired.jpg

It's kinda sad that justice in American society now means going after symbolic "threats" like someone mispronouncing a word, instead of actually caring about intent and going after people who are legitimately bad.

Aren't they reading off of a teleprompter anyway?

That excuse doesn't even make any sense.

I too like to lose my mind over a word.

Now you're not making any sense.

She isn't throwing away her career unless she blatantly admits to it. Since she said "oops, my bad, didn't mean to" she wont be fired.

That's the point, why would she go full racist and lose her job when she could pretend it was an accidental portmanteau.
You’re such a fucking obvious troll, it’s almost not even worth pointing it out.

Aren't they reading off of a teleprompter anyway?

That excuse doesn't even make any sense.

They aren't reading off teleprompters are on a breaking news story or an interview.

Just don’t understand how that accidentally comes out. The word must be front in center in her brain.
You are right. She knew a lot of people were watching because Kobe died, so she decided to say the N-word. She was like, “Screw my career! I’m going to try and piss off black people today!” I mean, I’ve never heard of someone misspeaking before.

Dude stop trying to be an intentional dumbass.

I hope the twitter mob doesn't cost this person their job. People need to get a grip and grow up.

How on earth can you accidentally say that? I mean when have you ever heard of such a thing

I accidentally called a male co worker my boyfriend while teaching a fire prevention class to pre schoolers.

I went to say “My boy”, but in mid sentence thought to not use slang terms, then threw in friend immediately. It was hilarious.

Sounds like shes not a sports fan and combined Knicks and Lakers.

Got something that sounded more like "Nakers" which would easily be heard as ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s".

I'd rather attribute stupidity where you may be finding malice.

I just don’t get how that comes out. You couldn’t say something worse on tv accidentally

I just don’t get how that comes out. You couldn’t say something worse on tv accidentally

I feel like if you've made up your mind to go complete racist, you wouldn't make it a stumble. You'd just say it.

It makes more sense that a person who isn't a fan of sports got caught between two iconic franchises and stumbled.

You are all a bunch of :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s

I can’t believe anybody on here is bitching about this woman being racist with all bigotry and racism blatantly spewed constantly in the direction of the Chinese around here lmfao. Or is it only racism if it’s directed at people in your own country?

What a joke.

I can’t believe anybody on here is bitching about this woman being racist with all bigotry and racism blatantly spewed constantly in the direction of the Chinese around here lmfao. Or is it only racism if it’s directed at people in your own country?

What a joke.

giphy.gif

Sounded to me like she said "Nakers".

Nakers and the N word you can probably tell sound quite a bit different.

That is, unless you wanted to hear the latter badly enough.

I replayed it about 100 times and 98 out of the 100 times I heard n***ers. The other 2 times I heard knickers and mickers. I am brought to the conclusion though that she said n***ers

What a joke.

Herro frand.

Back