MSNBC anchor Allison Morris under fire for "accidentally" calling LA Lakers a racial slur.

What do you think?

• Total voters
Umm she said the N word while speaking about someone who is black...

Now if she said the same thing while speaking about someone white, you maybe right.
She works for MSNBC not Fox sherbro. MSNBC is probably even more liberal than CNN. Idiot broad who doesn't know sports and can't talk right is probably the right answer.

She works for MSNBC not Fox sherbro. MSNBC is probably even more liberal than CNN. Idiot broad who doesn't know sports and can't talk right is probably the right answer.

I don't care what network your from, wrong is wrong. I don't play that right vs left bs.

How on earth can you accidentally say that? I mean when have you ever heard of such a thing

Sounds like shes not a sports fan and combined Knicks and Lakers.

Got something that sounded more like "Nakers" which would easily be heard as ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s".

I'd rather attribute stupidity where you may be finding malice.

I don't care what network your from, wrong is wrong. I don't play that right vs left bs.

I don't think conservatives are anymore racist than liberals.

Most of the people online cheering Kobe and his daughter's death are liberals.

She should be atleast suspended . I don't know about being fired . We should however have zero tolerance for racism and bigotry right?

Let me be clear on what position I'm defending.

If she said it, sure a suspension is reasonable.

What I'm saying is I don't believe she said it. A lot of people seem to agree with her as well, from what I've voraciously read.

So of course I don't think she should be suspended/fired/death threatened for something she didn't say.

I take it you think she is lying, and that it is utterly inconceivable that someone could mix 2 random words in some verbal fuckup ... like chair and dog. Chog. Especially on air in front of a lot of people with a tragic situation going on. I know I've done it, without the world watching. CHOG! Humans trip over their words sometimes.

I know there's nothing I can say to convince you otherwise. I know enough that some people are begging to hear it, to validate their self-loathing.

I understand you're grieving and angry and need someone to take it out on.

Have you seen her pic? No way she doesn't fuck black dudes regularly. Maybe she does regularly say that word, but not in the way you originally thought.

She combined Knicks and Lakers. It's pretty obvious. But you are a well known race baiter, victim complex weirdo and also a racist douche so I imagine that won't be good enough for you.
Well said

Umm she said the N word while speaking about someone who is black...

Now if she said the same thing while speaking about someone white, you maybe right.

She didn't say ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:", but rather something that was interpreted as such. Do you really think a news anchor would throw away their entire career by playing coy about it? If she wanted to go full racist on a live broadcast, do you really think she'd try her best to pretend to trip over words just to say ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:"?

Outrage culture is hilarious. How fucking mad are some of you snowflakes? How do you live daily lives not getting angry at everything?

Now you're not making any sense.

Do you really think a news anchor would throw away their entire career by playing coy about it?

She isn't throwing away her career unless she blatantly admits to it. Since she said "oops, my bad, didn't mean to" she wont be fired.

If she wanted to go full racist on a live broadcast, do you really think she'd try her best to pretend to trip over words just to say ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:"?

That's the point, why would she go full racist and lose her job when she could pretend it was an accidental portmanteau.

She isn't throwing away her career unless she blatantly admits to it. Since she said "oops, my bad, didn't mean to" she wont be fired.

That's the point, why would she go full racist and lose her job when she could pretend it was an accidental portmanteau.
It's MSNBC. I would actually be surprised if she wasn't already fired. If she hasn't, she will be. MSNBC has a reputation to maintain.

So you think she did it on purpose during a live broadcast in a way that she can deny?

Or are you satirizing people who actually think she did it on purpose?

I swear to God it's getting harder to tell.

She didn't say ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:", but rather something that was interpreted as such. Do you really think a news anchor would throw away their entire career by playing coy about it? If she wanted to go full racist on a live broadcast, do you really think she'd try her best to pretend to trip over words just to say ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:"?

So how do explain closet racist in society? You only find out about it if cameras catch them spewing racism or bigotry behind closed doors.

I don't think she should be fired but she should atleast be suspended for using that word on air.

So how do explain closet racist in society? You only find out about it if cameras catch them spewing racism or bigotry behind closed doors.

I don't think she should be fired but she should atleast be suspended for using that word on air.

You're a pretty bad troll.

Why do you want to believe the worst. Too much hate in your hearts. It's a sad enough day already.

upload_2020-1-26_20-5-15.jpeg

Back