MSNBC anchor Allison Morris under fire for "accidentally" calling LA Lakers a racial slur.

What do you think?

• Total voters
It was an honest mistake, no big deal.

You're not white are you lol? Now people who use that word now can simply say it was a mistake, slip of the tounge ?

Man you guys on this forum lol

I'm usually against this kind of oversensitive crap but damn if that didn't sound like the n-bomb to me. She obviously didnt mean to though.

I'm usually against this kind of oversensitive crap but damn if that didn't sound like the n-bomb to me. She obviously didnt mean to though.

sHe cOnFusEd kNiCkS wItH lAkErS aNd sAiD N-----s... come on, happens all the time.

You're not white are you lol? Now people who use that word now can simply say it was a mistake, slip of the tounge ?

Man you guys on this forum lol
Why are you acting like she meant to say that? Like she just up and decided in a span of a few seconds she wanted her career to be over because she wanted to be slick. You mean you can't tell when something is a mistake or intentional?

Also, thoughts are not crimes. If they were then everybody would be in jail.

Why are you acting like she meant to say that? Like she just up and decided in a span of a few seconds she wanted her career to be over because she wanted to be slick. You mean you can't tell when something is a mistake or intentional?

Also, thoughts are not crimes. If they were then everybody would be in jail.

Of course thoughts are not crime, but you can judge people from them. Especially when they say it in public .

Of all words that could slip out, it happen to be that one? I'm sure if she was talking about a white player that word woundn't of came out .

Protect your own it seems, very sad .

She's a New York reporter who usually comments on the Knicks
Went for the "Kn... and "Akers" came out. Leave the lady alone imo
this is what sounded like it happened.

But upon hearing the word she said a few extra times, it sounds like she said it with "gg" instead of a "k". i think it was an honest mistake though.

Way to get sacked with a bang I guess if it was on purpose (I really doubt it was though)

Of course thoughts are not crime, but you can judge people from them. Especially when they say it in public .

Of all words that could slip out, it happen to be that one? I'm sure if she was talking about a white player that word woundn't of came out .

Well in that spirit, you may enjoy this thread about it. I think there's even a petition to MSNBC to get her fired, you'll want to sign.

Just a word of caution, you may be called a cac because your views on the subject aren't militant enough. <45>

Stay on code bro!

The assumptions you guys are jumping too to vilify this woman is no better than what she (obviously) mistakenly said.

Well in that spirit, you may enjoy this thread about it. I think there's even a petition to MSNBC to get her fired, you'll want to sign.

Just a word of caution, you may be called a cac because your views on the subject aren't militant enough. <45>

Stay on code bro!

Holy fuck their like button is a 'dap' button! Lmfao

The assumptions you guys are jumping too to vilify this woman is no better than what she (obviously) mistakenly said.

I'm assuming most people who are defending her are white.

Minorites know you don't mistakenly say bigotry or racist things by accident.

Stay on code bro!

She should be atleast suspended . I don't know about being fired . We should however have zero tolerance for racism and bigotry right?

I'm assuming most people who are defending her are white.

Minorites know you don't mistakenly say bigotry or racist things by accident.
You're automatically assuming she's a racist because of it. She's probably just an idiot who can't talk right. She might be a racist I don't know but I'm not going to automatically jump to that conclusion. We don't know her personally. The death threats she's probably now getting is a little extreme.

The logic is faulty. It's like saying your wife was out 2 hours too late so she was obviously cheating on you and then you ask for a divorce when she gets home. She might have been but to automatically assume that's what was going on isn't smart. You need more evidence to jump to those conclusions.

You're automatically assuming she's a racist because of it. She's probably just an idiot who can't talk right. She might be a racist I don't know but I'm not going to automatically jump to that conclusion. We don't know her personally. The death threats she's probably now getting is a little extreme.

The logic is faulty. It's like saying your wife was out 2 hours too late so she was obviously cheating on you and then you ask for a divorce when she gets home. She might have been but to automatically assume that's what was going on isn't smart. You need more evidence to jump to those conclusions.

Umm she said the N word while speaking about someone who is black...

Now if she said the same thing while speaking about someone white, you maybe right.

she used to work for FOX

alison-morris_-nbc-news-now.jpg
LOL, she might as well be wearing an SS uniform with those Aryan features.

This isn't even in the top 1 million most important things that happened today, and I don't care.

Back