MSNBC anchor Allison Morris under fire for "accidentally" calling LA Lakers a racial slur.

What do you think?

• Total voters
I mean how does that accidentally just slip out on tv like that. The word must be burned into her brain or she uses it quite often.

It's like the Laurel and Yanny thing. When someone tells you ahead of time it's the N word, that's what you think you hear. When I heard it in real time before someone thought it was the N word, I just thought she flubbed Lakers and Knicks or something.

Didn’t sound like Knackers to me.
What do you want to happen? It was an obvious mistake. No point in even attempting to do advanced math trying to figure out why. Leave it at that and move on. Guess that's not possible.

meh, as a total non sports authority she tried to merge Knicks with Lakers.
the result was a verbal faux pas but she never said what ppl are claiming she said.
smarten the fuck up, ppl

meh, as a total non sports authority she tried to merge Knicks with Lakers.
the result was a verbal faux pas but she never said what ppl are claiming she said.
smarten the fuck up, ppl
No, no, no, no....She needs to fucking burn.

What do you want to happen? It was an obvious mistake. No point in even attempting to do advanced math trying to figure out why. Leave it at that and move on. Guess that's not possible.

Just don’t understand how that accidentally comes out. The word must be front in center in her brain.

I don't hear it.

So this going to bigger than Kobe's death in an accident?

This fucking country. Everyone just piling on the poor woman.

I like how people just pretend that “she meant to say it but thought she was slick” or “Freudian slip” while not even slightly considering the most likely reason just to justify their outrage because they actually want to be outraged and pile on somebody they don’t know.

Back