Mr. Robot Discussion "Hack the Gibson"

There were references to parallel dimensions last episode too, but it could just be a red herring.

Yep I noticed that too. Not sure which way they are going to take this which is a good thing don't want to be to obvious about it.

From reading the comments itt, this show sounds crazy. AI, parallel dimensions, time travel? I am intrigued

Yep I noticed that too. Not sure which way they are going to take this which is a good thing don't want to be to obvious about it.

I don't think they will deal with time travel.

Here is one theory (warning possible spoilers):

https://www.reddit.com/r/MrRobot/comments/75uf6m/qr_code_in_season_3_premiere/

http://heavy.com/entertainment/2017/10/mr-robot-device-whiterose-intro-lhc-s03e01/

This show is very cryptic, and it seems like they might be leaving clues online. That or it could just be another red herring.

Bump. Anybody still watching this? I just caught up with last weeks episode.

RIP Joanna, I was just thinking how scary and beautiful she was just before she got a bullet in the head.

The scene with Mr Robot and the therapist was great.

Was that Elliot or Mr Robot at the end of the episode?

Bump. Anybody still watching this? I just caught up with last weeks episode.

RIP Joanna, I was just thinking how scary and beautiful she was just before she got a bullet in the head.

The scene with Mr Robot and the therapist was great.

Was that Elliot or Mr Robot at the end of the episode?

I'm still watching looks like it's just me and you. Elliot seems to have really fucked things up for them which isn't surprising and I'm not sure how they didn't realize he would do something to fuck the plan if he had access to a PC. Also his sister is a POS. She should tell him what's going on cause I'm positive he could help get her out.

Angela was talking to the detective about whatever it is she was shown with the detective. Kind of wish they would just hurry and tell us but I assume we wont even know what it is till next season at the earliest.

Tomorrow's episode will be commercial free and is supposed to be one continuous take.

https://www.salon.com/2017/11/06/a-matter-of-perspectives-mr-robot-takes-a-long-shot/

That's insane for a television series to pull off!

It's good to see a network care more about putting out quality content than putting out shit while spending a lot of money on advertising *cough* The Walking Dead *cough*, but it's depressing at the same time when nobody tunes in.

Last edited:
Is this the only thread for the new season?

Holy fuck has it been amazing. This is one of the best shows ever 3 seasons in.

Yea doesn't seem anyone cares about the show except for like three people. This season has been great a big step up from season 2. Curious to see what Elliot's move is going to be from here. Also have a feeling him and Mr. Robot will be working together seeing as how he was fucked over.

Mobley & Trenton, their deaths were all sorts of fucked up.

I like this show as well. I just wait until the season airs and then I binge watch it. How many episodes is it in so far?

Yea doesn't seem anyone cares about the show except for like three people. This season has been great a big step up from season 2. Curious to see what Elliot's move is going to be from here. Also have a feeling him and Mr. Robot will be working together seeing as how he was fucked over.
Thats really a shame. I have watched wayyyy too many shows and this is undoubtedly an all time great.

Very excited for Elliott & Mr Robot to inevitably work together. They've (brilliantly) established Whiterose as too powerful a villain for Elliott & Mr Robot conflict to carry on I think.

Am I the only one who sees the show getting even weirder possibly though? I binged all the S3 eps to this point, and it seems like Whiterose master plan could be a time machine? Angela just talks too much about how everything can be reversed, and in the premiere ep that talk with Elliott about "what if we could go back before even our parents died" and stuff like that

Trenton & Mobley deaths really hit hard. Maybe cause they were the shows most "innocent" characters and/or cause it was just getting teased for so long in the build up as if it might not happen, but man very impactful episode and the last one with Elliott and Trenton's brother was an amazing follow up. Hope we see more of Joey Badass' character but in a more significant way. Kind of just felt like everyone enjoyed him in S2 so they found a way to nonsensically bring him back in S3.

Knew I should've just waited til the end of the season at this point to binge but I couldn't hold out any longer and now im eagerly anticipating how this ends. As much as Tyrell has proven to be more than capable of evil with the latest terror attack, still a part of me hopes the death of his family has him working with Elliott against Whiterose and the Dark Army

Thats really a shame. I have watched wayyyy too many shows and this is undoubtedly an all time great.

Very excited for Elliott & Mr Robot to inevitably work together. They've (brilliantly) established Whiterose as too powerful a villain for Elliott & Mr Robot conflict to carry on I think.

Am I the only one who sees the show getting even weirder possibly though? I binged all the S3 eps to this point, and it seems like Whiterose master plan could be a time machine? Angela just talks too much about how everything can be reversed, and in the premiere ep that talk with Elliott about "what if we could go back before even our parents died" and stuff like that

Trenton & Mobley deaths really hit hard. Maybe cause they were the shows most "innocent" characters and/or cause it was just getting teased for so long in the build up as if it might not happen, but man very impactful episode and the last one with Elliott and Trenton's brother was an amazing follow up. Hope we see more of Joey Badass' character but in a more significant way. Kind of just felt like everyone enjoyed him in S2 so they found a way to nonsensically bring him back in S3.

Knew I should've just waited til the end of the season at this point to binge but I couldn't hold out any longer and now im eagerly anticipating how this ends. As much as Tyrell has proven to be more than capable of evil with the latest terror attack, still a part of me hopes the death of his family has him working with Elliott against Whiterose and the Dark Army

Yea I really don't know what Angela is talkin about but it looks like a time machine or maybe some alternate reality type device who knows. At the same time Whiterose mentioned how she had to rein in Angela because her boss couldn't do it. So makes me wonder if they showed her something she wanted to believe is real (the ability to bring back her parents) but is ultimately a farce. All done just to get her under control and allow them to pull off their plan. I'm glad she got played though because she was coming off like a bitch and needed someone to smack her back down to reality.

yea I really like this show too, season 3 has been great, season 2 was definitely not as good

im surprised more sherdoggers aren't up on this show

yea I really like this show too, season 3 has been great, season 2 was definitely not as good

im surprised more sherdoggers aren't up on this show
Such a shame there seems to be a majority consensus S2 wasn't as good as S1. I loved S2. I think Joanna's storyline was a bit drawn out (prob why they put that shit to bed real fast), but everything else was superb including the prison twist.

Its also great how the unconventional style of the show lends itself to appreciating everything in past seasons more when you get an episode like the Tyrell-centric past episode from this season

Such a shame there seems to be a majority consensus S2 wasn't as good as S1. I loved S2. I think Joanna's storyline was a bit drawn out (prob why they put that shit to bed real fast), but everything else was superb including the prison twist.

Its also great how the unconventional style of the show lends itself to appreciating everything in past seasons more when you get an episode like the Tyrell-centric past episode from this season

I thought S2 was ok but not as good as S1. S3 has very good though the whole scene with Elliot and his dad at the movie theater was so fucked up. Can't even imagine how that kind of child hood fucks some one up in the head. I can see why he hates EvilCorp they basically ruined his life.

I thought S2 was ok but not as good as S1. S3 has very good though the whole scene with Elliot and his dad at the movie theater was so fucked up. Can't even imagine how that kind of child hood fucks some one up in the head. I can see why he hates EvilCorp they basically ruined his life.
S3 started off where I thought it was possible after maybe the first 3 eps id like it less than the past two seasons. But Jesus Christ the last 3-4 episodes have been absolutely ridiculous. It was exhausting binging all of that craziness and they alone have made this the best season for me.

The fucked upness of this show has always been a strong point for me. All the S2 hate but one of my favorite episodes has to be the full House-ish parody where they hit the laugh track when the mom is beating Darlene. Some amazing dark comedy in that ep

Last episode was pretty. Like I suspected both Elliot and Mr robot seem to be working together a bit. I think in the end Elliot will realize he wants to finish his plan. The Chinese and Ecorp are just way to cocky to not both go down in the end.

Unsurprisingly, looks like the attack episode will be the "climax" of this season's plot, but the penutlimate episode was very solid for the direction they go from here. There is a chance for shit to get bonkers next week with Darlene's situation and Dark Army officially putting a hit on Elliott, but i'm kind of expecting a cliff hanger finale instead. If anything goes down, i'm expecting it'll be the fall of the FBI dark army guy.

I didn't even know it was back on. So this season is more on par with 1 than 2? Because 2 was just a grind to get through for me

Back