Mr. Robot Discussion "Hack the Gibson"

Agreed with most about Elliot not getting on board. I thought Elliot was going to go through with the whole plan not sure why he backed out and didn't want to do it anymore.

Not gonna read the thread yet as I just finished first episode of season 2, but so far this show is very awesome

Kind of lol though at the season 1 twist being this is like Dexter where he talks to his dead dad. Still incredibly well done, did not see it coming and very impactful

Caught up and finished both seasons now. This show is fucking amazing

Never seen this show.

Someone once described it to me as "trying to be Fight Club".

Is that at all accurate?
Na and you should get more intelligent friends. Pays homage to FC using the Pixies song in an ep and Elliott has an alter ego. That doesn't equate to 'trying to be Fight Club', thats a dumb simpleton way of viewing this show

1 and 2 is on prime, but theyre not promoting series 3. i mean there's other ways....but...ffs

Might be one of those things where they have to wait until the season is over. Not sure how Prime does it exactly. I know that's how Netflix is.

i think you can get it through prime but it's not free. episodes are uploaded the day after broadcast

Season 1 was pure kino 10/10 imo

Season 2 tho was average at best 6/10

Season 3 better step up

I'll admit I was a bit let down by season 2. My main issue is they spent to much time with the whole jail shit. That should have been the season opener and that's it, should have ended in one episode.

Great start to season three. Any ideas what WR is up to? Looked like a particle accelerator, or maybe it was a giant quantum computer.

Great start to season three. Any ideas what WR is up to? Looked like a particle accelerator, or maybe it was a giant quantum computer.

Would be cool that they ended up destroying everything in order to make weight for AI to take over and start thinking of humans best interest. Seems things are going to get weird though from the way Angela was talking. She was talking like there really was a way to go back in time or something like that.

I'm a little tired of Elliot fighting this plan though. I want him to get on board and not have to constantly try and derail it.

Would be cool that they ended up destroying everything in order to make weight for AI to take over and start thinking of humans best interest. Seems things are going to get weird though from the way Angela was talking. She was talking like there really was a way to go back in time or something like that.

I'm a little tired of Elliot fighting this plan though. I want him to get on board and not have to constantly try and derail it.

There were references to parallel dimensions last episode too, but it could just be a red herring.

Back