Mr. Kennedy wants himself a piece of Nick Diaz

you have to be pretty dense to not know its called weed, no matter who you are... even an 80 year old bishops wife will know that

my parents still call it pot. I dunno how old kennedy is but it could be a generational thing. Disregard if he;s like 25 lol.

my parents still call it pot. I dunno how old kennedy is but it could be a generational thing. Disregard if he;s like 25 lol.

would be worse if he called "mary jane" or "grass"? or perhaps a "lid"?

Can someone explain to me why the fuck TS made a thread just about Tim calling out Nick when Tim called out about 10 people?

Quit making threads, they will never be good.

I truly believe Nick is never coming back to MMA. He has always hated it and I bet he's extremely happy right now to be able to live how he wants.

The awkward moment when Tim Kennedy calls out Nick Diaz, a retired 170lb fighter for a short notice fight because he isn't exciting enough for anyone to care about fighting him.

An act of desperation. Poor guy.

Can someone explain to me why the fuck TS made a thread just about Tim calling out Nick when Tim called out about 10 people?

Quit making threads, they will never be good.

Are you mad? Be honest.

Lame move. How about calling out a guy who isn't retired?

mr-kennedy-o.gif

Kennedy beats Diaz in a fight.

Where you at 209?

Glad I'm not the only one who thought of this at first.

Too bad Yushin got cut...

Carmont would be perfect IMO.

Nick is too small for middleweight, and Kennedy isn't a marquee opponent in the division anyhow. I don't blame Tim he's a guy without a fight and he's looking for whatever name value he can get.

It still does irk me when people call guys out in the weight class below them (looking at you, Anderson Silva)

Too bad Yushin got cut...

Carmont would be perfect IMO.

Carmont makes sense, the problem as I see it though is its a card with just about zero marquee talent save for the former headliner (Lyoto x Kennedy)

It is totally ironic that Okami would have been such a good fit.

Back