Mr I have an asian tattoo fetish will be tested on 20th

MidnightPurple

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Lets see how No love does against #11 ranked Mizugaki to someone Dom dispatched under 2 minutes.

maxresdefault.jpg

My money back is on Mizugaki.

hahahaha, seriously?
Envy much?
What if the guy have an asian tattoo fetish? What's the problem with that?
My bet is on Cody, and then he will murder boring Cruz

Is Cody Garbrant the new 'hot little slut' on Sherdog?

Can't stand garbage neck tat boy. He should get by Mizugaki though. I'd like to see him win so he can fight Cruz sooner than later. Cruz will put him in his place and make him look foolish.

Also, the BW division is weak AF. Can't believe Mr. Tate is ranked 3rd and you have tired ass Faber at 4th who's been lingering and hanging on inside the top 5 even though he'll never be champ.

The problem could be very real you ignorant fool.

It could be an indication of current or future "psychopathological inclinations, such as self-injury."

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/10503300701506938
Because they are Asian tattoos or because they are tattoos? Also he fights for a living so is he has a thirst for feeling pain that is solved too. I have a friend who is covered in Asian art and no disorder. Some people just like tags.

This fight isn't even close, Mizugaki SUCKS. Anyone that disagrees just save your breath.

Can't stand garbage neck tat boy. He should get by Mizugaki though. I'd like to see him win so he can fight Cruz sooner than later. Cruz will put him in his place and make him look foolish.

Also, the BW division is weak AF. Can't believe Mr. Tate is ranked 3rd and you have tired ass Faber at 4th who's been lingering and hanging on inside the top 5 even though he'll never be champ.
faber is at 4th just because of his name

Just jealous?
paige-vanzant-ufc-cody-no-love-garbrandt-pic.jpg

Edit: Aussies call those sandals 'thongs'

Last edited:
Back