Mr. Finland... Fighter or Playboy?

is he playing poker and drinking water out of martini glasses with those women?

nice.

nice.

nicccccccceeeeee.

lol we are mixture of mongols and vikings. So he is pretty much right.

That's not really true. Finns, Estonians etc. are genetically a separate group just like Slavs, Baltics and Scandinavians. Of course there has been some mixing with other people throughout history but not to the extent that you are suggesting.

well I'm a fan of Lucio Linhares, who represented Finland. He had decent skills and a good attitude to boot. This guy isn't that good of a signing, yet you'd think he's better than Conor when listening to him. That combo isn't appealing.

Makwan bless.

so-it-begins.gif

MakGoat>>>McGoat

Is he actually Mr. Finland or is this another one of those sherdog jokes ?

FYI, pageants, men or women rarely produce really good looking champions

If they were that good looking they already would be modelling and certainly wouldnt enter a competition that they have to pay every step of the way of (yes all contestants pay, it costs thousands and they usually try and get sponsors, aka family and friends)

you dont think fins are considered white?...um wtf would you consider them lol

First of all, fish have fins. I'm a Finn. Second, we are a totally different people from Indo-Europeans. We are pale skinned, but not "white" in that sense. Many Finnish people don't know this or they don't wanna know. We were considered a race related to the Mongols just hundred years ago.

That's not really true. Finns, Estonians etc. are genetically a separate group just like Slavs, Baltics and Scandinavians. Of course there has been some mixing with other people throughout history but not to the extent that you are suggesting.

This is correct, Finn's arent vikings and are ethnically and genetically seperate

First of all, fish have fins. I'm a Finn. Second, we are a totally different people from Indo-Europeans. We are pale skinned, but not "white" in that sense. Many Finnish people don't know this or they don't wanna know. We were considered a race related to the Mongols just hundred years ago.

Wasnt there very little knowledge of this kind of stuff 100 years ago tho ? The Genetics of it all at the very least didnt exist

This is correct, Finn's arent vikings and are ethnically and genetically seperate

True, however there's quite a lot of Swedish people or people of swedish heritage mixing with the Finns... resulting in some viking heritage for many people... who would still be considered real finns (certainly in the context of this thread)

Define "white".

But what the hell political pseudo science from hundreds years ago has to do with actual truth?

Ugro-Finnic people are 'white' in senses to which this term is useful.

Vast majority of Northern Russians are former Ugro-Finnish people Ruthenized somewhere trough the centuries.

Are there 'non-white' as well?

How about Hungarians?

Mongols don't even enter into it...

"Viking" was a verb, originally, and it isn't unfeasible at all that some Finns could go Viking as well.

Not to mention that they were under strong Scandinavian influence since forever.

I don't think one would find too much 'genetic' difference either.

Feeling much less crazy now after getting "pfft" when I mentioned Finns don't relate to "white" often.

Wasnt there very little knowledge of this kind of stuff 100 years ago tho ? The Genetics of it all at the very least didnt exist

Yep. I didn't say we were a Mongolian race a hundred years ago and we changed. I said we were considered that. By Swedish, British and American "genealogists" and anthropologists. Modern genetic data shows that we have a high concentration of the haplogroup N which is common with Eurasian peoples. We are a Finnic people. Some of our language relatives further East do have that "mongoloid" appearance though, but they have more admixture with the Siberians. Finnic peoples inhabited parts of modern day Russia and the Fennoscandian peninsula thousands of years before the arrival of Slavic peoples from the south.

But what the hell political pseudo science from hundreds years ago has to do with actual truth?

Ugro-Finnic people are 'white' in senses to which this term is useful.

Vast majority of Northern Russians are former Ugro-Finnish people Ruthenized somewhere trough the centuries.

Are there 'non-white' as well?

How about Hungarians?

Mongols don't even enter into it...

"Viking" was a verb, originally, and it isn't unfeasible at all that some Finns could go Viking as well.

Not to mention that they were under strong Scandinavian influence since forever.

I don't think one would find too much 'genetic' difference either.

Semantics. Many Indian people are as dark as most of the Bantus in Africa, yet I haven't heard or seen many people refer to them as black. Skin pigmentation is a result of the geography and climate of the region our ancestors inhabited.

And yes, many Russians show Finnic traits and I don't really consider them white. Then again, I don't think of people as colors, but rather as individuals, ethnicities, nationalities etc.

Semantics. Many Indian people are as dark as most of the Bantus in Africa, yet I haven't heard or seen many people refer to them as black. Skin pigmentation is a result of the geography and climate of the region our ancestors inhabited.

And yes, many Russians show Finnic traits and I don't really consider them white. Then again, I don't think of people as colors, but rather as individuals, ethnicities, nationalities etc.

Bro, trust me when I say this... you're White dude. :icon_lol: This isn't complicated.

And btw, Vikings >>> Mongols. Who the hell would _want_ to be a mongol? I've never heard of anyone wanting to claim they were.

Define "white".

I understand the term "white people" as people of European (Indo-European) descent (the Germanic peoples are a good example). Although there are other, unrelated white skinned people.

For example many Somalis and Ethiopians don't consider themselves as black people. Although their skin is usually dark, they are separate from the other "black peoples" of Africa. I've heard a Somalian guy say they are an indigenous East African people of dark complexion, but not "negroid". Many people outside Africa are still gonna call Ethiopians and Somalis black.

There are "white people" in Pakistan and Afghanistan who are not closely related to any European people. There are also "black people" on Pacific Islands (Melanesia for example) who are not closely related to any African people.

Bro, trust me when I say this... you're White dude. :icon_lol: This isn't complicated.

And btw, Vikings >>> Mongols. Who the hell would _want_ to be a mongol? I've never heard of anyone wanting to claim they were.

Did I say I wanted to be mongol? Why would I wanna be anything? This is too complicated for your simple mind so sit the fuck back down and shut up.

If you knew anything about history you would know the Mongols affected this world much more than the Vikings did.

But what the fuck does actual knowledge count for when I got you telling me what I am and what I should want, bro?

Well, yeah that's why those poor colours are lame choice for defining populations, or even 'races'.

Doesn't change the fact that 'racial' fenotypic and genetic differences exist, and in case of most native Europeans 'white' is perfectly decent generic term.

As far as pigmentation and geography goes, it isn't really quite true, because even since neolithic revolution people move too fast, and survive in theoretically 'bad' environments too easily. See blonde, pale Bedouins in Sahara.

??

Small tribe from Mongolia that conquered 75% of civilized world in like a century.

Seems pretty good ancestry for penis size increasing purposes. :p

Back