Mr. Finland... Fighter or Playboy?

If he's Mr.Finland I'm mister Native American.

Cocky guy.

I've noticed a few Finns here saying they don't like him. Any particular reason why not?

He was kind of a bully. I was watching when he had a wrestling match with like 20 years older guy and hurt him when he had choice not to.

White folks can sure be strange at times....

confused-o.gif

I may be wrong, but I assumed Fins are much like pale Russians... not really "white" in the anglo or even fully the norse sense. Just a pale people.

He was kind of a bully. I was watching when he had a wrestling match with like 20 years older guy and hurt him when he had choice not to.
Also saltyness of that guy getting a shot instead of many better ones. Pic with crown pretty much tells all you have to know about this guy. His not very good either, like Conor but without actual skill.

I may be wrong, but I assumed Fins are much like pale Russians... not really "white" in the anglo or even fully the norse sense. Just a pale people.

Wow, I'm learning all kinds of things this week on Sherdog found out what cuckhold was and now they're different shades of white people pale, paler, and tanned?

Wow, I'm learning all kinds of things this week on Sherdog found out what cuckhold was and now they're different shades of white people pale, paler, and tanned?

You mean cuckold? And re: whites. There are Eurasians, norse, anglo, persian, etc... for Caucasians.

It's why Khabib wouldn't identify with Connor McGregor for some sort of pride in a common heritage.

Brah, hope that's sarcasm on cuckhold. Rest was funny shit.

I've noticed a few Finns here saying they don't like him. Any particular reason why not?

I just don't think he is going to be any good in the UFC. He's a wrestler and that's it. I could be wrong though, I don't follow Finnish MMA scene at all, but from what I understand this guy shouldn't be even in the same level as Kuivanen or Niinimaki, and those guys sucked too. So how is this pure wrestler going to do better?

Time will tell.

He's not that cute

Im pale as fuck. Almost to the point where its embarrassing.

Me too, on sunny days people go snowblind when I walk around. I live in Canada these days so my paleness stands out :D

Like a fat Gus, with darker hair.

Me too, on sunny days people go snowblind when I walk around. I live in Canada these days so my paleness stands out :D

That sounds like a fuckin' snowtrooper gone wrong.

Im pale as fuck. Almost to the point where its embarrassing.

Makwan is Iranian born I believe but moved to Finland when he was 5

Wow we have Finnish mma fighters here? aka NordicNinja? that name is quite something:D. And you fighting in 65kg...thats like ronda rousey weight?

Just to be clear, he just attend to Mr.Finland competition...not like he won that.
He is pretty good fighter and let's hope that he can pull it off tomorrow, expecting split decision victory.

I passed out in the snow naked (because I am the town drunk), it took 6 hours for the whole town to find me and I was in my backyard the whole time! Got hypothermia but was healed by the local pagan shaman

Don't know anything about the kid, so I've no idea what his chances are like. Oh yeah, he is handsome - get over it. Wonder if he has any sisters, Persian women are stunning.

There are few reasons but I think one of them is the flamboyantism and some cockiness. We Finns aren't used to it and its not in our culture - he is a showman though and knows that its needed in this sport

He has a lots of fans here too so its bit divided

Ugh, you know this event is going to be full of "herp derp that guy don't lerk like a yuropeen to me" posts like the last Swedish card.

Back