Movsar Evloev vs. Douglas Silva de Andrade added to UFC 248

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Undefeated Ingush prospect (12-0) Movsar Evloev is scheduled to face Brazilian Douglas Silva de Andrade (26-3) which will most likely be a prelim.

Pretty good step-up for Evloev, Andrade is no joke for prospects and upcoming fighters. He is like a gatekeeper for those wanting to step up.

I want to say Evloev by TKO, but Andrade is tough. Most likely, Evloev will out-wrestle him fairly easily.

The Russian takes him down goes to town on the Brazilian. No lube.

That fight is fire. Evloev is as blue-chip as it gets and Silva de Andrade is a perfect step up.

248 is an absolutely amazing card, top to bottom.

Good prelim - Evloev probably wins a decision, as per usual, but Andrade can crack so he has a chance.

Evloev has fought nothing but cans and squeaked out a close decision over the last one he fought

Andrade sleeps him

DSDA is a freak but I was disappointed in his Barao fight. If he fought the way he fought Chito, he would've smoke Renan.

Despite struggling with Choi's size, Evloev's jab game & wrestling was lovely vs. Barzola.

Both seem to be top 15 level talents; not sure who takes this.

Evloev vs Barzola was much closer than i expected, but i think Evloev win this with less trouble

Silva de Andrade is that super, super ripped guy?

<mma4>

Evloev has fought nothing but cans and squeaked out a close decision over the last one he fought

Andrade sleeps him

Barzola isn't a can in the slightest, he's not elite but he's a very solid fighter.

Andrade sleeps him
Squeaked out a decision? It was fairly close, but Evloev clearly won the first two rounds.

like this fight a lot. Silva de Andrade is a good challenge.

Holly fuck, I read "Douglas Lima"...

Back