Media Movsar Evloev out of 248.

Good.

Evloev is too good of a grappler for Giga at this point I think. And Giga is fucking exciting on the feet.

Dunno who the black guy is though.

Dude had a motorcycle accident

ERwzviuU0AARQS_

That’s a funny ass name. Sounds like someone’s name spelled backwards

Evloev is too good of a grappler for Giga at this point I think. And Giga is fucking exciting on the feet.

{<huh}

They were never scheduled to fight each other. Evloev was scheduled to face Douglas Silva de Andrade. Andrade dropped out and was replaced by the black guy.

Giga Chikadze was scheduled to face Mike Davis this weekend at Norfolk. Davis dropped out.

Now Evloev dropped out of his fight with said black guy and Chikadze is fighting him.

{<huh}

They were never scheduled to fight each other. Evloev was scheduled to face Douglas Silva de Andrade. Andrade dropped out and was replaced by the black guy.

Giga Chikadze was scheduled to face Mike Davis this weekend at Norfolk. Davis dropped out.

Now Evloev dropped out of his fight with said black guy and Chikadze is fighting him.

ahh.. misunderstood the whole thing

gotcha

Actually, that's a more competitive, interesting fight. Evloev by wrestle-heavy UD was predictable, this is a 50/50 fight for me now!

What a bunch of fucking casuals in this thread.

Maybe instead of whining about how little you know about the sport, you actually watch some MMA?

I don't know what the betting line here will look like, but Emmers should win this. Chikadze's style is a lot more aesthetic than it is effective.

having a caucasus name doesn't mean ur habib bro ...
Well, seeing as you had no idea who he is.. your not exactly in a place to comment ?

Evloev has a similar style to Khabib.. superb chain wrestling, cardio to go 5 rounds (he was a champ at M1), serviceable enough striking to set up his takedowns. As I said, huge potential..

Well, seeing as you had no idea who he is.. your not exactly in a place to comment ?

Evloev has a similar style to Khabib.. superb chain wrestling, cardio to go 5 rounds (he was a champ at M1), serviceable enough striking to set up his takedowns. As I said, huge potential..
ur right, I ll look into it !

Back