"Moving up" nonsense...

You basically just took the OP, and reworded it to fit your narrative. They're not "moving up" so much as saying "fuck it, let's give our kidneys a break for once." Potāto, potãto.
No I didnt?

OP said they agreed not to cut weight. I said the complete opposite of that.

they could also bill it for 185 pounds MW, all they have to do is weigh over 171 pounds, which they clearly are, even to make 170.9/171.0 they are cutting a few pounds (maybe 5-10 for Nate).

Exactly my point, this has turned into a silly marketing gimmick and people seem to be lapping it up.

It's good because Nate won't have to suffer, but it's another gimme fight. Same reason it was Chad not Frankie.

Yeah they're not moving up but it's still a welterweight fight. KJ Noons and Sam Stout agreed to not cut weight and just fight at welterweight so it was announced as a welterweight fight

Yeah they're not moving up but it's still a welterweight fight. KJ Noons and Sam Stout agreed to not cut weight and just fight at welterweight so it was announced as a welterweight fight

Correct but my point is he isn't fighting a welter weight, increasing the weight limit for the fight is being passed off as "moving up three weight classes."

Back