Movies you have watched the most

Grease is my jam

Another vote for Grease but most of my viewing was in my youth. I had it on VHS and wore it out.

Lethal Weapon.

Road House.

Last Dragon

Karate Kid

Shawshank

Amelie

And certain scenes from A Knights Tale.

The Goonies and Bordello of Blood aswell, I own Bordello of Blood on VHS, Laserdisk, DVD and Blu-Ray loll

For me it would be Stand By Me and Friday the 13th part 3 to 8 easily over 200 times for those F13th flicks. Stand By me much much more. What about you guys?

Mine would be training day or braveheart. Probably braveheart which is crazy cuz it's long as hell.

Big Lebowski
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Starship Troopers
The 10 Commandmants (Note : I'm not religious at all but this movie is fucking epic in every way.)

Aliens
Terminator
Sound of Music
Animal House
Frankenstein Conquers the World
Capt. America:tWS
Enter The Dragon
Chinese Connection
'33 King Kong
50s/80s The Thing
Stars Wars 4-6
Total Recall
American Werewolf in London

Lol, I feel like Sound of Music looks somewhat out of place in that list. Not that I haven't watched it multiple times ... Those songs are just so damn catchy ...! :D

Big Lebowski
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Starship Troopers
The 10 Commandmants (Note : I'm not religious at all but this movie is fucking epic in every way.)

I totally forgot about The Ten Commandments. I probably watched that at least 20 x and is beyond epic. I love the acting in it with powerful voices. But I haven't watched it in awhile. And I to am not religious.

Probably this

giphy.gif

i've watched Predator and Braveheart like 50 times each

Personal favorites : Full Metal Jacket and Forrest Gump are in the double digits.

Because I have daughters : Disney’s Tangled. Triple digits easily.

For me it's Fury road but mostly because it's the only adult movie my kids will sit through. The constant movement keeps their attention

Evil Dead trilogy
Mad Max trilogy
Karate Kid duology (fuck part 3)
Lost Boys
Salem's Lot
Tremors
Fright Night

The Great Escape
The life of Brian
Alien
The Dirty Dozen
Zulu

Billy madison or the first ninja turtles movie. I haven't watched either in years but can quite the entire film when watching. Close runner up goes to what about bob

Ghostbusters
Empire Strikes Back
Big Trouble In Little China
Groundhog Day
Withnail and I
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Groundhog Day

I can't believe I forgot to add
Raiders of the lost Ark
The Ten Commandments
30 Days of Night
28 Days Later
The Incredibles
Batman Beyond: RoTJ
to my list

I've watched that movie like 100 times as well

My Dad's Welsh so shit was on repeat in our house while I was growing up. Brilliant movie though. That shit still does it to me

Back