Movies you have watched the most

Falconkick

A charming asshole
Yellow Card
Reaction score
For me it would be Stand By Me and Friday the 13th part 3 to 8 easily over 200 times for those F13th flicks. Stand By me much much more. What about you guys?

Training Day. Prolly ten times...3 in a single weekend.

Starship Troopers.

Around 15 times I would say.

Probably the most rewatchable movie of all time -- for a multitude of reasons.

Every Cheech n Chong

Big Trouble in Little China...by a wide margin. Second is probably the Goonies.

Xmas vacation and A Christmas Story every xmas for the last 20 years

For me it would be Stand By Me and Friday the 13th part 3 to 8 easily over 200 times for those F13th flicks. Stand By me much much more. What about you guys?
friday13th 1-4 so many times
videodrome
NOES
Clue
Mystery woman redemption (don't judge)
sixteen candles
dazed and confused
PCU

The matrix
Wayne's world
Star Wars episodes 6 and 1, I watched them a lot when I was a kid.

Just from it being on tv, i've watched Back the the Future a lot.

Titanic
It really is a problem. If I see/hear it mentioned, I have to go watch it. If I hear a song from the film, I have to go watch it. If I see a photo from the film, I have to go watch it. Anything at all to do with it will make me have to go watch it. Like there's a fukkin trigger in me to watch it a gazillion times in my life lol.

Ginger Snaps
Watched it every day after school

Batman Returns
Been watching it a lot ever since was kid so

The Mummy
Was on tv a lot and I watched every time. Recorded it on a VHS when I was a kid and watched the shit out of it

Grease
Can't get enough of it lmao. Recorded that also and played the shit out of it

I know I've seen Bloodsport at least 100 times. And that is not an exaggeration. I taped it off TV when I was a kid and watched it constantly.

friday13th 1-4 so many times
videodrome
NOES
Clue
Mystery woman redemption (don't judge)
sixteen candles
dazed and confused
PCU
Clue was awesome. Sixteen candles is fucking great. Videodrome is intense im a big Cronenburg fan. Ever see The Brood? I loved him as Dr Dekker in Nightbreed

I've seen Empire Strikes Back and Pee Wees big adventure like a zillion times.

Titanic
It really is a problem. If I see/hear it mentioned, I have to go watch it. If I hear a song from the film, I have to go watch it. If I see a photo from the film, I have to go watch it. Anything at all to do with it will make me have to go watch it. Like there's a fukkin trigger in me to watch it a gazillion times in my life lol.

Ginger Snaps
Watched it every day after school

Batman Returns
Been watching it a lot ever since was kid so

The Mummy
Was on tv a lot and I watched every time. Recorded it on a VHS when I was a kid and watched the shit out of it

Grease
Can't get enough of it lmao. Recorded that also and played the shit out of it
Ginger Snaps are great movies

Back