Movies that you wished there were sequel[s] to?

I was mistaken. I thought there was only one sequel. Turns out the one with Tony Curtis was actually the third. The first starred Walter Matthau, and the second starred William Devane.

No worries my friend.

I seem to remember the 'badass' kid from the original movies who rode the dirt bike and smoked went on to become the new Freddy Krueger in the Elm St remake. That's something I remember for whatever bizarre reason.

Pretty much any movie that I really like. I'm always curious about what happens after.

Dredd is the first movie that popped in my head.

Unfortunately studio executives are...uncooperative.

Kill Bill Vol. 3

A while back I read QT was considering a "Kill Beatrix" project where Sofie Fatale (should be Elle) found Nikki and trained her to go after BB & Beatrix, but he's since lost interest. Shame.

Godzilla.........

Most films I like I wouldn't want to see ruined with a shitty sequel. There will never be another Mars Attacks, some movies just happen at the perfect time.

District 9.

Instead the guy made chappie which was ok but not the same.

I'd like to see another Heavy Metal like the original, not the 2000 one. Spies Like Us or even a National Lampoons with Chevy as an old man.

Sequels?

Explorers
Beetlejuice
Big Trouble in Little China (remake is NOT what the rock is cooking)
Krull (Id be ok with a reboot, just keep the music)
Lifeforce
Alien Nation
Interview with a Vampire (?)
The Thing

Midnight Express (remake)
Blood In Blood Out
American History X
Space Jam (rumored but not confirmed)
Forrest Gump
Hulk (2008)
Kids (1995)
Eraserhead
Chicken Run

lol.. I knew this would come up eventually but didn't expect it to be so fast. Sad as it may be, there is almost zero chance of Napoleon Dynamite 2. The brilliance of the film is all in that one film. Just rewatch it. :)

Never heard of The Bad News Bears, considering it's comedy, it might just be added to my watchlist somewhere down the road.

You will laugh your butt off when you watch it!

RocknRolla, another of Guy Ritchie's London gangster film. Maybe not considered as good as Snatch or Lockstock, but I actually prefer it to those. Great cast in Gerard Butler, Mark Strong, Idris Elba, Tom Hardy, and whats-her-face.

If it hadn't been for that promise of a sequel, I would be content. But Guy Ritchie had to tease me, and now I'm left wondering, what if?

Yeah. I was all pumped up for the sequel that never came.

giphy.gif

yea reallywish they would do a dredd sequel

They have a great setup for a second one, just need to do it.

Master_And_Commander-006.jpg

The last dragon
Back to the future 4
total recall (refuse to acknowledge the existence of the "remake")

Back