Movies that left you feeling disgusted?

The original Straw Dogs had a pretty weird "rape" scene too. Felt very uncomfortable watching it. The way he eased himself on her and didn't really force himself made it even worse then a hateful power fuck like most rape scenes usually go down.

Dusty Hoffman finds out and goes medieval though ha haa.

last night I was at the parents' & my nieces were watching The Descendants.

mother of God

Those saying Irreversible should check out I Stand Alone from the same director. Shit's so bleak and hopeless it made me want to shoot myself. It's amazing

Naked, Rosetta, Dancer in the Dark and Sympathy for Mr Vengeance give me the same kinda feels

Gummo

Two Girls One Cup

Surprised all of Adam Sandlers flicks after Happy Gilmore haven't been mentioned yet. Truly next level shit disgusting. The type that will make you plunge your mouth vis-a-vis Jim Carrey in Douche Ventura, Pet Infective.

Sleepers, to this day i don't see why anyone would make a film about boys being raped by prison guards.

Pretty sure that movie is a metaphor for Hollywood producers preying on young male actors.

MV5BMTU3MTExOTc0N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjAwNTQxMDE@._V1_SY317_CR5,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Star Wars Episode III. I can't believe that even though my expectations were low, I was still disappointed. I'm upset I was stupid enough to listen to some of the reviews saying that it wasn't as bad as the others.

Mission: Impossible II
Terminator 3
The Dark Knight Rises
Avengers: Age of Ultron

Those are four off the top of my head that left me utterly devastated and disgusted because of how horrible they were. I was expecting the world, but couldn't have been more disappointed.

Also:

Star Wars Prequels
Rob Zombie's Halloween 1 & 2
Seed of Chucky & Curse of Chucky
Iron Man 3
Scream 4

Just awful, utter garbage.

I'll see your Terminator 3 and raise you Terminator 4 and Insidious.

Two of the worst movies possible.

Edit: How the fuck did I not mention Premonition. What the hell did I do in a previous life to deserve to watch that pos...

Last edited:
Showgirls too, wasn't worth the titties.

As a post doc I used to get together with a few friends to warm up (drinking) before going out. Our drinking game was putting in a VHS tape of Show Girls and drinking every time nudity appeared.

A much different type of disgust than you guys are talking about:

Eat pray love

That selfish self-centred bitch protagonist made me sick.

I'll see your Terminator 3 and raise you Terminator 4 and Insidious.

Two of the worst movies possible.

Edit: How the fuck did I not mention Premonition. What the hell did I do in a previous life to deserve to watch that pos...

Yeah, Terminator 4 was fucking awful too.

And Prometheus.

Babadook. I read reviews and thought how annoying could that kid really be?

I think the most dissettled I have ever been by a movie was about 15 years ago when I dropped some gel tab LSD with a group of friends and watched A Clockwork Orange.

Maybe I'm very disturbed but the plot of A Serbian Film was actually fantastic. Obviously there were some rough parts but as a whole Human Centipede 2 was much more disturbing. That was made purely to make us cringe.

Also I left the movie theater disgusted at The Counselor.

Back