fracture

mark-bischof-01.jpg

the devil's advocate

thedevilsadvocate10.jpg

the serpent and the rainbow

the-serpent-and-the-rainbow-peytraud.jpg

avp

queenemblem.png

I've watched The Punisher starring Thomas Jane about 10 times. When I was in high school Id find it on FX often and if I'm not doing anything I would end up watching it

Any JCVD movies.

Heartbreak Ridge. So many inaccuracies, but I'll be damned if there aren't some quotable lines.

Any cheesy Ninja,Karate, kickboxing movie from the 80's and 90's.

Edge of tomorrow and oblivion. Both Tom Cruise movies which is odd.

I actually think they're both great movies but I know neither are critically acclaimed.

Edge of Tomorrow was freaking awesome. Probably in the top 5 sci-fi movies I've ever seen.

Never seen Oblivion but now I should probably check it out.

Bad Boys
Friday
Barbershop 1/2
Shooter

are the first that come to mind

Lo there do I see my father;
Lo there do I see my mother, my sisters and my brothers;
Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning.
Lo, they do call me, they bid me take my place among them, in the halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever.

large_6isysxWoD204IWMMXhFU4f7Uhe6.jpg

And you knew what was behind door number two as soon as you opened number one.

the devil's advocate

thedevilsadvocate10.jpg

For reasons I've never quite understood, I LOVE the Devil's Advocate

for me the Movie Reign of Fire with Christian Bale and Matt Mchonaghey. I don't think its "great" as far as sci fi rewatchability goes. like the old 80's stuff like Aliens,Robocop,Terminator. But I always seem to catch my self watching it when it comes on cable lol what's yours?

I'm such a hipster when it comes to McConaughey. Even when he was saving fucking Jlo in the Wedding Planner I was telling people that he was legit actor and could be a badass. Reign of Fire was my only saving grace argument for a decade lol. Love that one.

Shooter - same thing.

Shooter is impossible to not watch for at least 10 minutes whenever it's on. Especially the beginning 45 minutes or so.

Versus?

As for me, Wing Commander. I don't know why I've watched it so many times.
Dude I went to the theatre for wing commander I know it's been said before but continues to ring true

Damn near every video game based movie is horrid save for that first mortal combat and arguably 9 out of the fifty or so resident evil movies .what number is resident evil on now anyways 62?

Not many agree but I thought the 2005 Doom movie rocked.

i agree. it's cheesy and i know its kind of bad but for some reason i like it. fast & furious 3 gets my vote. it might be the only one in the franchise i can stomach

i cant believe someone said the ninth gate. to each his own i guess

Back