source.gif
Great fucking movie.

Because it is a great movie.

My picks.
Pacific Rim
Pacific Rim Uprising
Howard the Duck
Suicide Squad

Howard the Duck has been one of my favorite movies since I first saw it on HBO as a kid. I waited to copy that to VHS and watched it all the time.

View attachment 826047 your highness.
Hilarious but everyone seems to dislike it for whatever reason.

I also HATE supper hero movies that everyone else seems to enjoy.

i didn’t think it was great but it was pretty funny. I’m a big Danny McBride fan so they didn’t have to sell me on it too much.

As far as comedies from that time period go, I certainly enjoyed Anchorman 2. Many thought it was trash. For me it was about as good a sequel to that film as you were going to make. Fell apart once it got to the lighthouse segment but prior to that I thought there were a bunch of funny
Moments and it just was cool to see Ferrell, Carrell, Rudd, and Koechmer back together.

I watched Miami Vice again the other day, and you know what?

I think it's pretty good actually.

yeah I didn’t get the hate. If you like Michael Mann, it’s a movie I think you will enjoy.

Farrell and Foxx was a cool combo.

I liked transformers 1. Just the battle scene at the end is too long. Like we seen avatar already,who gives a fuck about cgi.

I’m cool with both the first Transformers and the third. The third has some absolutely cringe stuff and misuses Malkovich, wastes Ken Jeong and gives great actors like McDormand and Turturro nothing but inane comedic material but the major battle in the last quarter of the film redeemed it.

first is legitimately fun movie but too long and not a lot of replace value. Solid though.

Revenge of the Fallen though? That’s trash. Terrible.

I’m cool with both the first Transformers and the third. The third has some absolutely cringe stuff and misuses Malkovich, wastes Ken Jeong and gives great actors like McDormand and Turturro nothing but inane comedic material but the major battle in the last quarter of the film redeemed it.

first is legitimately fun movie but too long and not a lot of replace value. Solid though.

Revenge of the Fallen though? That’s trash. Terrible.
First one is the only one i watched. The bad reputation of the other films killed my interest and im not big on cgi action fests for the sake of em anyway

i didn’t think it was great but it was pretty funny. I’m a big Danny McBride fan so they didn’t have to sell me on it too much.

As far as comedies from that time period go, I certainly enjoyed Anchorman 2. Many thought it was trash. For me it was about as good a sequel to that film as you were going to make. Fell apart once it got to the lighthouse segment but prior to that I thought there were a bunch of funny
Moments and it just was cool to see Ferrell, Carrell, Rudd, and Koechmer back together.
Anchorman 2 had some funny parts but I did like Anchorman 1 better.

also shoutout to a movie that people don't 'hate' per se, but have oftentimes never seen it or think it's corny

this movie is so dope. It touches on the 80s skateboarding culture obviously, asian immigrants in america, preppies, HS, punk/slackes, a detective thriller, tony hawk drives a pizza hut truck in it, etc...
51QVQNBGNQL.jpg
No one hates this cinematic masterpiece

Back