Movies People Hate But You Love

The work of Rob Schneider
we talking minor roles? like say his excellent turns in Demolition Man, Judge Dredd, Big Daddy or even Waterboy?

or movie he carried like The Animal (atrocious), or Deuce Bigalow (not that bad)?

Target, with Gene Hackman. Most people have never heard of it but I liked it. Had Matt Dillon too.

MV5BNjc2NTFiYTItNDVhNy00OGM4LTlhODktMWU5NGE5MTEwNDI3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzMzMjU5NDY@._V1_.jpg
Awesome movie.

i actually have one

as bad as the reviews gave it, and the turmoil w/ Snipes on set, i don't actually think Blade Trinity is THAT bad

i mean it's better than say Green Lantern. or Green Hornet. or Elektra. or arguably Thor II or Daredevil IMO

it's just part 1 and especially 2 are amazing so it looks horrendous by comparison.

this is a cult classic!

also shoutout to a movie that people don't 'hate' per se, but have oftentimes never seen it or think it's corny

this movie is so dope. It touches on the 80s skateboarding culture obviously, asian immigrants in america, preppies, HS, punk/slackes, a detective thriller, tony hawk drives a pizza hut truck in it, etc...
51QVQNBGNQL.jpg

not to be confused with Creaming the Pube

Last edited:
Batman vs Superman
Waterworld
the later part of final destination movies
Aliens vs Predators
all the b horror movies
Agree with you on
B V. S (though when Doomsday Day showed the
film took down turn IMO and Jessi Eisenberg
was the wrong choice for Luthor)
A v P (please Hollywood make one with the creatures from Pitch Black in it.)
Waterworld

Last edited:
anyone else remember the movie Drive?

not Gosling one, but the Kadeem Harrison, Marc Dacascos and Brittney Murphy one?

that movie is awesome. it reminds me of JCVD Replicant, but way better
MV5BMjA2Mzc0NTU2N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTUwMjUyMQ@@._V1_.jpg

First time watching that a few months back. Kinda shitty but entertaining

Had the nieces come over with their boyfriends for a movie night, they are in the 18-20 year old range..I can’t remember the name of it , but it was a zombie movie western..The father lost his family to the zombies and gave up on life . The story is told from the perspective of his journal..
Anyway I thought it was a good movie and they would all enjoy it..my wife warned me, but for a change I wouldn’t listen..The lights came on, the movie ended, and dead silence filled the room, i knew I was in trouble..You can imagine the following conversation, suffice it to say, I can’t pick the next movie..

Back