Movies People Hate But You Love

fled-movie-poster.jpg

I'm going M.Night Shyamalan. He gets so much hate.I know the plot holes, but I like the tone and his style.

Signs--A fantastic movie that gets hit for the water thing.One of Mel's greatest. Kids were great, Phoenix was great.
The Village-Ok ,so the twist isnt the greatest. But great cast, spooky setting, well acted.
The Lady In The Water--I will watch Paul Giamatti in anything. This was so different I enjoyed it. Not sure the hate, it was supposed to be fairy tale ish.
The Happening--Terrible acting, silly premise, but still great spooky scenes and worth the watch compared to most garbage out there.

I'm going M.Night Shyamalan. He gets so much hate.I know the plot holes, but I like the tone and his style.

Signs--A fantastic movie that gets hit for the water thing.One of Mel's greatest. Kids were great, Phoenix was great.
The Village-Ok ,so the twist isnt the greatest. But great cast, spooky setting, well acted.
The Lady In The Water--I will watch Paul Giamatti in anything. This was so different I enjoyed it. Not sure the hate, it was supposed to be fairy tale ish.
The Happening--Terrible acting, silly premise, but still great spooky scenes and worth the watch compared to most garbage out there.
I wanted my money back after going to see that. All that build up of sub mediocre bollocks and then THAT was the twist?
We're pretty in tune with each other normally, but our views on that movie are vastly different :D

I wanted my money back after going to see that. All that build up of sub mediocre bollocks and then THAT was the twist?
We're pretty in tune with each other normally, but our views on that movie are vastly different :D
LOL!...You didn't love Mel's struggle?? "Swing Away Merrell".....That was powerful shit!!!

LOL!...You didn't love Mel's struggle?? "Swing Away Merrell".....That was powerful shit!!!
Thankfully I don't remember the character details, just that it was complete tosh.
Even my mother in law who came along to see it and just loved going out to watch football or cinema or a meal to get a bit of company was all "what the feck was that all about?" when we walked out.

Another thread reminded me.. tons O 90’s early 00’s horror
Jason goes to hell
House on haunted hill
13 ghosts
A nightmare on elm street pt 5
Jaws 3d
Bordello of blood
Demon knight

You know I have to AGREE. I would rather watch these type of movies with low expectations, and have a great time, then say, a terrible remake with a big budget like Total Recall, Clash of The Titans, Red Dawn, Robocop crap.
Will Add:
The Faculty
Final Destination
Cabin Fever

D
You know I have to AGREE. I would rather watch these type of movies with low expectations, and have a great time, then say, a terrible remake with a big budget like Total Recall, Clash of The Titans, Red Dawn, Robocop crap.
Will Add:
The Faculty
Final Destination
Cabin Fever
damn i forgot the faculty
That movie was amazing. I had that on vhs and watched it a million times.

Without agreeing with this post, Devil, which he was the Executive Producer of, is a damn good movie.

Devil_film_poster.jpg

Its very difficult to make a supernatural suspense/horror/thriller movie without it becoming extremely cheesy. But Devil does a pretty damn good job of it.

I have a few complaints that knock this down a few grades, but would give it a solid 8/10.

Transformers movies, all of them except for the bumble movie. Fuck all you haters, I hate you all, you guys are worthless and should be ashamed for talking shit about a great franchise. You guys are just shit fans and dont deserve to have even view the movies. YOU GUYS SUCK HATERS

For all the Transfromers movie fans: Youre welcome. Someone had to tell the truth to these ignorant elitist shit fans.

I always thought Wild Wild West (Will Smith version) was pretty damn funny.

Same with Without a Paddle, although I don’t think that’s “hated” as much.

Transformers movies, all of them except for the bumble movie. Fuck all you haters, I hate you all, you guys are worthless and should be ashamed for talking shit about a great franchise. You guys are just shit fans and dont deserve to have even view the movies. YOU GUYS SUCK HATERS

For all the Transfromers movie fans: Youre welcome. Someone had to tell the truth to these ignorant elitist shit fans.
<escalate99>

How about this movie
latest

Has a lot of haters but I'm curious if it has any
fans.

Same with the Star Wars prequels I like the first
one but hated the other two.

Any fans of them?

Godfather 3.
Although sofia coppola is terrible, the movie itself is good otherwise and has the points needed which is ultimately revealed in the end.

How about this movie
latest

Has a lot of haters but I'm curious if it has any
fans.

Same with the Star Wars prequels I like the first
one but hated the other two.

Any fans of them?

I seen that movie but to be honest I dont remember much of that movie, not sure why. Its about 20 years old as well so going back and seeing it will kind of suck since I am sure it will be cheese. Same goes with the avatar movie but at least I remember that movie a little bit more than DragonBall Evolution. Did you enjoy it?

I seen that movie but to be honest I dont remember much of that movie, not sure why. Its about 20 years old as well so going back and seeing it will kind of suck since I am sure it will be cheese. Same goes with the avatar movie but at least I remember that movie a little bit more than DragonBall Evolution. Did you enjoy it?
Never saw it myself.

Back