raty tat tat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For me
G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra
Transformers 1
Stars Wars Ep. 1 (even though I was disappointed
in the prequels there are things in the the first one I did liked.)

Edit: Once again @Red Beard or one else saying
Get Out I'm just giving my opinion no reason to
Get salty.

MV5BNjc2NTFiYTItNDVhNy00OGM4LTlhODktMWU5NGE5MTEwNDI3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzMzMjU5NDY@._V1_.jpg

For me
G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra
Transformers 1
Stars Wars Ep. 1 (even though I was disappointed
in the prequels there are things in the the first one I did liked.)

Edit: Once again @Red Beard or one else saying
Get Out I'm just giving my opinion no reason to
Get salty.
Yesses!!!! Agreed on phantom menace. It was awesome in so many ways that I can overlook the flaws.

How High is still hilarious to this day, flame on I don't care

Freddy got Fingered is also hilarious

I like the movie The Musketeer (with Justin Chambers and Tim Roth) waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy too much.

it gets mentioned but i don't think Behind Enemy Lines (first one, w/ Owen Wilson and Gene Hackman) gets enough love. That movie is phenomenal

Universal Soldier: Day of Reckoning is perhaps the best straight to streaming action movie ever made. it has one of the best long take fighting scenes, ever. It's either that or another Scott Adkins classic Ninja 2: Shadow of a Tear

the JCVD movie In Hell is surprisingly good.

nobody hates it, but Den of Thieves is perhaps the most underrated movie released in the last 3 years. It's not just some Heat clone, it is dope as hell

How High is still hilarious to this day, flame on I don't care

Freddy got Fingered is also hilarious

I like the movie The Musketeer (with Justin Chambers and Tim Roth) waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy too much.

it gets mentioned but i don't think Behind Enemy Lines (first one, w/ Owen Wilson and Gene Hackman) gets enough love. That movie is phenomenal

Universal Soldier: Day of Reckoning is perhaps the best straight to streaming action movie ever made. it has one of the best long take fighting scenes, ever. It's either that or another Scott Adkins classic Ninja 2: Shadow of a Tear

the JCVD movie In Hell is surprisingly good.

nobody hates it, but Den of Thieves is perhaps the most underrated movie released in the last 3 years. It's not just some Heat clone, it is dope as hell

I love all those besides Freddy got fingered....

Escape from LA

Saw it in the theater with my dad. That's a fun movie.....

also shoutout to a movie that people don't 'hate' per se, but have oftentimes never seen it or think it's corny

this movie is so dope. It touches on the 80s skateboarding culture obviously, asian immigrants in america, preppies, HS, punk/slackes, a detective thriller, tony hawk drives a pizza hut truck in it, etc...
51QVQNBGNQL.jpg

Back