Movies most people hate but you liked

Other rnovies that got bad reviews that I liked
51ToC0x-v4L._AC_.jpg

df622f23-9245-42b4-8644-a2e2e7e8a812.jpg
running scared is my shit
awesome movie obviously not an Oscar winner but it is a dark nd extremely fun ride. plus that part with kid and the couple.. that shit scared me as a kid

Alien Vs Predator and as of last night Southland Tales. It reminded me of Starship Troopers mixed with Idiocracy and has a pretty ham fisted message about freedom. Very strange but it worked for me.

Loved The Pest as a kid and played it repeatedly on VHS. Drove my family mad.

Also, Mortal Kombat: Annihilation.

tumblr_m414iuJ0Ef1r011tlo1_500.gif

While disivive... I really like TDKR and would give it an 8 or 9/10 despite it's flaws.

images

I've always liked BvS.

11bd279a8e6a101525b2a1ab57f9dd92.gif

Ang Lee's Hulk too because of thr psychology part.

The Hitman- Norris as The Punisher

Miami Vice (2006)

The Shepherd- The one good Border Patrol movie I can think of

Sidekicks- Norris and Jonathan Brandis

Stone Cold- The Boz infiltrates a motorcycle gang

World Trade Center

Strangely, sidekicks is enjoyable.

For martial art films:
No retreat, no surrender. Soundtrack is so cheese.

A dangerous place? Corey feldman film. Lolz.
And...

Never ending story 2. Come at me bro.

I watched harsh times again, it didn't get good reviews either but I liked it
I don't think regular people hated it just the critics. One of the few Christian bale movies where I saw the character he was playing not Christian bale as.....Christian bale

Fear and Loathing - not exactly a universally hated movie it certainly has it's fanbase but it only has a rating of 49% percent score on rotten tomatoes & 41% metacritic, but it's one of my top 5 favourite films for me.

Prometheus - lot of people didn't like it but I thought it was marginally better than Alien 3 or Resurrection.

Jingle All The Way - Definitely not Arnolds best work but I actually thought it was his funniest with maybe Kindergarden Cop being another close contender.

I don't think regular people hated it just the critics. One of the few Christian bale movies where I saw the character he was playing not Christian bale as.....Christian bale
lol yea i will the say ending was a little bit anticlimactic and that slow motion shit they did was a bit weird and out of place

Fear and Loathing - not exactly a universally hated movie it certainly has it's fanbase but it only has a rating of 49% percent score on rotten tomatoes & 41% metacritic, but it's one of my top 5 favourite films for me.

Prometheus - lot of people didn't like it but I thought it was marginally better than Alien 3 or Resurrection.

Jingle All The Way - Definitely not Arnolds best work but I actually thought it was his funniest with maybe Kindergarden Cop being another close contender.
damn, i always thought fear and loathing was critically acclaimed. i guess its a cult classic now

Back