Movie quotes that nail a truth about life

I recently re-watched Batman Begins.

After Bruce Wayne finished a very tiresome trip to the League of Shadows, Henri Ducard/ R'as al Ghul attacked him. Bruce claimed he wasn't ready.

This quote hit deep:

EErbY3O.png

" You know, there a million fine looking women in the world; but they don't all bring you lasagne at work; most of them just cheat on you."

"You're born, you suck your mom's tits, get a little older and suck your girlfriend's tits, a little older you suck your wife's tits, then you die"

Can't find the exact quote, rough version from memory (mammary :cool:) but it'll suffice

"This is your life, and it's ending one second at a time"

"On a long enough time line the survival rate for everything drops to zero"

"It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything"

- Fight Club

"What would you say you actually do here?" - Office Space

Your "best"! Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and f**k the prom queen.

Whatever that quote is from Training Day, about the snail.

"I have AIDs Forrest"

Jennie Forrest Gump

"What do I have to do for you? Peggy, tell me. You were my secretary, now you have an office and a job a lot of full-grown men would kill for. Every time I turn around you've got your hand in my pocket. You want a raise. You want this account. Put your nose down and pay attention to your work, because there's not one thing you've done here that I couldn't live without.

You're good.
Get better.
Stop asking for things.

...and close the door."
What movie is that from? I like it

"Your friends are shit. You tell them you made 25 grand last month, they're not gonna fucking believe you. FUCK them! FUCK 'em! Parents don't like the life you lead? Fuck you, Mom and Dad! See how it feels when you're making their fucking Lexus payments."

From Boiler Room

A book line, but it was adapted into a movie so I count it.

“This planet has a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.”

Back