Movie/physical media collector's thread II

sweetviolenturg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I thought I'd create a new version of my old thread so we would have a new place to show off our updated collections & our latest additions.

So, this is what I've acquired over the past month or so:

20210408_164557.jpg
The top three are limited edition steelbooks.
20210329_162523.jpg

20210328_134501.jpg

20210330_183321.jpg

20210328_135423.jpg

No collection is complete without Lost Girls & Love Hotels featuring buck naked Daddario with ultra fine buns. Not sure if there's even a USA BluRay release... or unrated version. I know iTunes has it but I want the disc to be safe.

Why did you buy that DVD?!?

2twej6.jpg

I've got Alien, Predator, Tron, Sanctum, Rocky, and DR Strange on blue ray

But funny enough I have never in my life ever owned a blueray player. I'm thinking about getting one just for these movies

Why did you buy that DVD?!?

2twej6.jpg
Because I love it, bro. I'm a big Snyderverse guy. I've already got BATMAN VS SUPERMAN THE ULTIMATE EDITION on Blu-ray but I needed a copy in 4K UHD to go along with the 4K UHD copy of Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE that I'll be buying as soon as it's released.

Here are some old shots of my collection. But it's almost doubled in size over the past year or so.
View attachment 846980

View attachment 846981

I had a hard time looking away from the Ali v. Norton plaque. You have an amazing collection though! I respect anyone that passionate about something. I sold my physical collection when I met my wife. I didn't have anything too rare. I do have all the first 10 UFC events on DVD and I'll never part with those.

I had a hard time looking away from the Ali v. Norton plaque. You have an amazing collection though! I respect anyone that passionate about something. I sold my physical collection when I met my wife. I didn't have anything too rare. I do have all the first 10 UFC events on DVD and I'll never part with those.

Yeah, I had to have a least one piece of boxing memorabilia up. LOL. All the rest is in storage.

View attachment 846961
Some of the pricy out-of-print titles that I bought last month. I try to stay away from OOP movies because they usually run from $65 - $80 a pop for the more sought-after ones but I got this lot for $50 a pop.

View attachment 846963

View attachment 846964

View attachment 846965
The Challenge haven't seen that movie in long
time.

I use to some movies but I had to get rid of them
but I want to collect more.

Hopefully someday Vinyl as well.

Back