Movie/physical media collectors show off some of your stuff

& Prisoners of the Ghostland (Sion Sono directing Nicolas? um yes pls) & Pig (not only does the synopsis make me tilt my head in the way i want a plot synopsis of a new Nicolas to make me do, but Neon is a very reputable production/distribution company) & Jiu Jitsu (Nicolas? aliens? jiu jitsu??? obscure comic nobody has ever heard of? say no more)

PIG is the one that I'm most intrigued about. That should be something else. Does it have a release date yet?

And the one in which he plays a big game hunter on a cruise ship sounds sort of interesting to me too.

JIU-JITSU? I don't even know what to think about that one but I'll watch it. LOL.

I watched Kill Chain on amazon i believe..another good new cage movie

blegh, i thought Kill Chain was amateur hour dreck. regardless, i’m still annoyed as fuck that the bluray is inexplicably $39.99 on amazon

Yeah, I can't say anything positive about KILL CHAIN either. I watched it because Amazon Prime had it in 4K so I sat through the who thing but it was a task to do so. Cage just phoned that one in.

And $39.99 for a copy of the Blu? That's crazy. Personally, I wouldn't want it for free. It was that bad.

20200527-165604.jpg

Wow. You're not into Led Zeppelin at all, are you? LOL. Very impressive collection.

Only picked up a handful of new releases in the last decade but yeah I rate them as the best live rock act, perfect mix of improve whilst also staying direct and powerful.

And, yes, space is always a consideration when collecting anything. My last apartment back in Buffalo was on the smaller side so it was a bit cluttered with all my various media & collections but I managed nicely. Until my wife moved in that it. That's when I realized just how much stuff I actually had. So, when we made the decision to move to Arizona I knew that I had to sell off & give away about half of it before moving. Which I did & it made our move much easier.

But now that we have an entire house with two extra bedrooms & an abundance of space to fill I wish I had a couple of things back that I parted with. But no real regrets. I made good money on what I sold & what I gave away to others was appreciated. So, I'm happy.

Considerable space needs to be filled...

Hqfvdl5.jpg

Only picked up a handful of new releases in the last decade but yeah I rate them as the best live rock act, perfect mix of improve whilst also staying direct and powerful.

Considerable space needs to be filled...

Hqfvdl5.jpg

Whoa, now that's a house! It's beautiful. Do you have it all to yourself?

I love the photo too. I don't know what part of the UK you're from but it looks like your house in on the moors.

Yeah, I can't say anything positive about KILL CHAIN either. I watched it because Amazon Prime had it in 4K so I sat through the who thing but it was a task to do so. Cage just phoned that one in.

And $39.99 for a copy of the Blu? That's crazy. Personally, I wouldn't want it for free. It was that bad.
The back and forth timeline probably didnt help

Still need to grab Guns Akimbo and Come To Daddy

Post harry potter Daniel Radcliffe has really done some off the wall shit lol

And Elijah Wood is usually good money in anything he does

I have like 2 fairly large totes full of dvds (collected from the 90s to about 2015-ish). I still grab a dvd/blue ray now and then. I like having the physical product in front of me (in my hands). Those totes are at my sisters place in her basement.

I have like 2 fairly large totes full of dvds (collected from the 90s to about 2015-ish). I still grab a dvd/blue ray now and then. I like having the physical product in front of me (in my hands). Those totes are at my sisters place in her basement.
I have 2 that slide under my bed with wheels on them

Both absolutely jam packed

the completionist inside me is the only reason i want it

Still need to grab Guns Akimbo and Come To Daddy

Post harry potter Daniel Radcliffe has really done some off the wall shit lol

And Elijah Wood is usually good money in anything he does
Come to Daddy was a nice surprise. one of the funniest movies from last year.

The back and forth timeline probably didnt help

Yeah, it was very disjointed.

And I think I went into it with my expectations too high. I was expecting a different type of character from Cruise as well. So, that didn't help.

Yeah, it was very disjointed.

And I think I went into it with my expectations too high. I was expecting a different type of character from Cruise as well. So, that didn't help.
Tbh i hadnt heard of it outside of name when i saw it on amazon

So i had no expectations

Come to Daddy was a nice surprise. one of the funniest movies from last year.
Glad i have sherdog to come to cuz nobody i know IRL has any idea of what movies i talk about

Say no more. I totally understand. I just spent a bundle on a couple-few Dario Argento films that I don't feel are among his best work but I wanted them in my collection regardless. And, I'm wrestling with whether I really need that MANDY steelbook. I mean, it looks like a thing of beauty but the disc itself is virtually the same as the Blu-ray that I already own. So, I haven't decided yet. I wish they had thrown in just a bit more to sway me though.

Glad i have sherdog to come to cuz nobody i know IRL has any idea of what movies i talk about

Same here, bro.

Well, that's not entirely true as I have a good friend IRL that has pretty similar tastes to mine. But he moved to Alabama over 20 years ago but we do keep in touch on Facebook regularly. But other than him & you educated, enlightened gentlemen here on Sherdog I'm on my own as well. I mean, I have my wife who's a great sport & sits through a lot of my stuff with me but she's not big into discussing the directorial brilliance of Tobe Hooper's EATEN ALIVE with me. LOL.

Say no more. I totally understand. I just spent a bundle on a couple-few Dario Argento films that I don't feel are among his best work but I wanted them in my collection regardless. And, I'm wrestling with whether I really need that MANDY steelbook. I mean, it looks like a thing of beauty but the disc itself is virtually the same as the Blu-ray that I already own. So, I haven't decided yet. I wish they had thrown in just a bit more to sway me though.
dude i ordered the Mandy steelbook too lol. even though i already own the vanilla bluray & the dope Japanese bluray. i’m lucky (??) the two limited VHS editions from Witter sold out by the time i saw a tweet about them, or else i’d have one or both of those too

Same here, bro.

Well, that's not entirely true as I have a good friend IRL that has pretty similar tastes to mine. But he moved to Alabama over 20 years ago but we do keep in touch on Facebook regularly. But other than him & you educated, enlightened gentlemen here on Sherdog I'm on my own as well. I mean, I have my wife who's a great sport & sits through a lot of my stuff with me but she's not big into discussing the directorial brilliance of Tobe Hooper's EATEN ALIVE with me. LOL.
I showed my family We Need To Talk About Kevin and they thought it was the most depressing movie ever...and i said ooh boy yall no idea lol

Back