Movie - John Carter

Nell Carter > John Carter

nell%2B(2).jpg
Wood

The chick was hot as hell. She needs a sequel. Sans John Carter.

Nothing special but could have been good, look at planet hulk and thor ragnorak. Planet hulk basically borrowed a lot from John Carter, planet hulk eventually became the inspiration for thor ragnorak.

I watched the movie. It got me interested in the books. Read the whole series. Appreciated the film even more.

Don't care what critics think. I liked it and consider it a very decent scifi flick. Better than some episodes of SWs. Come at me!!!

I watched the movie. It got me interested in the books. Read the whole series. Appreciated the film even more.

Don't care what critics think. I liked it and consider it a very decent scifi flick. Better than some episodes of SWs. Come at me!!!

Same here. Read most of the books and would have loved to see them adapted in some form visual/interactive media.

Only reason it gets shit on so hard is because of the budget fail. It lost s lot of money, and you were basically told to hate this movie, and that it sucked.

I enjoyed it. It was a fun movie. Theres much worse out there.

If you read the books from Edward Rice Burroughs you would have liked it.

It actually didn't get bad reviews either, it's just that it didn't make what they were expecting

The chick was hot as hell. She needs a sequel. Sans John Carter.

While I agree. I don’t think Disney is on board the nipple pasties train yet.
upload_2019-5-11_10-22-12.jpeg

Having Dejah in any other outfit is sacrilegious, and probably the main reason John Carter bombed in the first place, lol.

If Disney wants to expand its “R” rated properties, a Dejah team up with Vampirella or Barbarella could put male asses in seats right quick.
upload_2019-5-11_10-26-37.jpeg
upload_2019-5-11_10-27-11.jpeg

man that movie didn't do taylor kitchs career any favors

Only reason it gets shit on so hard is because of the budget fail. It lost s lot of money, and you were basically told to hate this movie, and that it sucked.

I enjoyed it. It was a fun movie. Theres much worse out there.

Yeah, it's definitely not the worst of the worst, or anything. It's a totally watchable action/fantasy romp. I personally just don't get the massive investment they made on a franchise that is relatively niche at this point in time. What on Earth gave them the impression that this was going to be huge? It's a bit like "The Lone Ranger" in that regard, and just makes me think that there so many old ass producers out there, that are completely out of touch with the times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back