Movie endings where the hero was probably arrested when credits rolled.

Diamond Jim

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
So I was watching No Holds Barred with Hulk Hogan and at the end he flat out beats Deebo unconscious and knocks him off a high ledge to his death after he was clearly finished. Then he turns his attention to the scumbag promoter guy and out of fear for being attacked backs into a open wire and dies. After this the crowed is still going crazy for Hulk and he gets the girls and walks out to the applause of the fans.

How is he not arrested after this for the deaths of 2 people? At least going in for manslaughter. Anyways got me wondering if anyone can think of any movies where the hero was probably arrested for his
actions?

Lol, i think about this all the time when i watch some renegade cop kill about 20 people and destroy millions of dolars of peoperty to get to the bad guy.

Commando.

US Army shows up: "Leave anything for us?"
Matrix: "Just bodies."

These movies are ridiculous though, neither Hogan or Matrix were arrested or had to answer for their crimes.

Rambo 2. Willful damage of government property. Back to the slammer for you Johnny.

Up, dirty old widower runs away with a boyscout? Shit ain't right.

Warrior would have been a lot better and more realistic, if Tom Hardy would have gotten arrested at the end of his fight.

I wonder what would happen in real life? The swat team would storm the cage and arrest him mid-fight, for going awol?

I like the OG Wall Street, w/ Charlie Sheen likely going to prison at the end.

Pretty much every Rambo movie. A lot of action films with cops too. I was watching Beverly Hills Cop not long ago and Eddie Murphy breaks so many laws it's just ridiculous.

Pretty much every Rambo movie. A lot of action films with cops too. I was watching Beverly Hills Cop not long ago and Eddie Murphy breaks so many laws it's just ridiculous.

Um no. You realise he was arrested at the end of First Blood?

And who was going to arrest him in Afghanistan in Rambo 3?

Warrior II - Electric Boogaloo

Tommy has to fight for his life in prison. They construct a giant, electric cage, w/ a little barbed wire on the sides.

He has to go through Joe Son, Lightning Lee Murray and Paul Tellys Kelly to regain his freedom and get a chance for a 6 figure contract in the UFC.

There was a typical, violent Charles Bronson movie in the 80s where the bad guy is bragging that he'll get off because he's mentally ill. Charles Bronson goes "No, you won't" and puts a bullet in his head right in front of everybody. Then, the credits role. I think a lot of 80s crime dramas had those type of scenarios. Usually, they made the bad guy do something where self defense came into play. But sometimes, the use of deadly force was clearly illegal.

I seem to vaguely recall Dirty Harry taking liberties that would have gotten him arrested, but I can't specify any.

How about horror movies? You ever wonder how the survivor of the big bad would look to the police? If horror movies were real life, the lone survivor probably is thrown into a nuthouse or prison.

Rocky 5 when he punches out a defenseless Don King right after getting into a televised street fight where he beats the living shit out of the world champ. Even if the cops wanted to give him a free pass, how could they with all those witnesses? Boxer's fists are deadly weapons right?

Edit: I just rewatched the scene, and the cops are actually already there, but are just letting it happen.

Last edited:
There is only ONE right answer for this thread
steve-busemi.jpg

Back