Movie character you were probably meant to find annoying, but you liked?

Good call Hans booby.

I liked him too (despite the fact that he was kind of an arrogant doucher). What really cemented for me that he wasn’t a bad dude was that he could have easily ratted out McClane’s wife in the scene where he is trying to mediate between John and Hans but he instead insists on the phony backstory that they were old buddies. When it came down to it, he protected his co-worker by keeping her out of it.

What is he a method actor?? RIP.

I liked him too (despite the fact that he was kind of an arrogant doucher). What really cemented for me that he wasn’t a bad dude was that he could have easily ratted out McClane’s wife in the scene where he is trying to mediate between John and Hans but he instead insists on the phony backstory that they were old buddies. When it came down to it, he protected his co-worker by keeping her out of it.

What is he a method actor?? RIP.
Hart Bochner. Real guy isn't dead. Been in a bunch of stuff.

No one liked jar jar binks.

I don’t believe the poster in this thread.

Madison from Zombieland 2 gets my pick! :)
She is just pure positivity, while all the other characters act so grumpy! All of them hate her, unjustifiably! :confused:
tenor.gif

I freaking love her outlook on things, I could totally be best buds with Madison :D
@paynebringer
@Iroh
@Sir Galahad
@HI SCOTT NEWMAN

tenor.gif
This thread :D
That character is meant to prove that no matter how annoying a woman is, if she's attractive you'll put up with it for the chance to fuck her.

Hart Bochner. Real guy isn't dead. Been in a bunch of stuff.

lol yeah didn’t mean to construe it like the man himself was gone. RIP to Ellis is all I meant.

Bochner is good.

Not a movie character, but there's these weird jokes in the Borderlands video game series that really push the point of the Claptrap robot being sooooo annoying and having such an IRRITATING voice!

And he's like...perfectly normal.

the jew hunter of course

That character is meant to prove that no matter how annoying a woman is, if she's attractive you'll put up with it for the chance to fuck her.

was this ever in doubt???

Inglorious Basterds: Major Dieter Hellstrom. Only one scene but he totally stole the show. A nasty cold blooded mfer, everything you should hate about the nazis but I loved his character and the way he played that role. If you've seen the movie then you would know how annoying he was.
original.jpg 9a0a3c61a69929d9285c8ed7cccd3d86--gestapo-dieter.jpg

Jar Jar Binks.

I don't know if we were supposed to find him annoying, but I know a lot of people hated him. I loved him. LOL

Back