Movie Battles 2.0 #22: Fallen Vs. The Devil's Advocate

I liked both movies and saw both in theaters upon release. I was though but went with DA. Fallen had a sort of fatalism to it that I hadn't seen much in movies before but DA's swerve ending caught a lot of jaded movie watchers I knew at the time.

Watched The Fallen yesterday and it has absolutely nothing on TDA! The story development in The Fallen is way inferior to TDA.

Did you watch the right one? It's called just Fallen

Oh how I hope someone has a gif of Pacino about to stick his finger in the holy water.

Fallen is one of the more underrated movies. Great movie.

Also did not like their accents in devils advocate

Fallen has several of my favorite actors in Denzel, Goodman, Gandolfini, and Koteas.
Time is on my side, yes it is. Im going with Fallen.

I consider Elias Koteas to be a criminally underrated and overlooked actor who happens to be in a lot of meh films.

I consider Elias Koteas to be a criminally underrated and overlooked actor who happens to be in a lot of meh films.

tumblr_ltfukvIjPy1r4my8ko1_400.gif

There's no-one more underrated.

My problem with DA is it had one good actor but Fallen was full of good performances.

the devil's advocate is superior film imo.

Fallen all the way. Pacino's in my top 3 greatest actors, but over hamming it up as the Devil just didn't work. it was all camp. And Keanu Reeves is, well Keanu Reeves.

Better idea, script, performances, and especially the ending put Fallen over Devils Advocate.

Back