Movie Battles 2.0 #21: Anchorman: The Legend Of Ron Burgundy Vs. Super Troopers

[QUOTE=cintur

Super Troopers is just so much better and its really, really not even fucking close.

I love both these movies so this was really hard. I give a slight edge to Anchorman but ask me tomorrow and I may change my mind. Too bad the Broken Lizard crew hasn't made anything good since Super Troopers.

Definitely Super Troopers. Anchorman was very quotable, but on the whole it was fairly overrated.

Super Troopers for the rewatchability of it, I've only seen anchorman once or twice. It is funny though.

Boy-that-escalated-quickly_zps178aa246.jpg

I have to give a slight edge to Anchorman because of all the quotes.

I love both these movies so this was really hard. I give a slight edge to Anchorman but ask me tomorrow and I may change my mind. Too bad the Broken Lizard crew hasn't made anything good since Super Troopers.

I liked The Slammin Salmon

Was going to post the trailer, but it just shows to much and gives away some of the funny.

A great movie, with many hysterical scenes vs A lame movie, with one hilarious scene.

Take a guess which one is which.

i thought the first half of anchorman was great then it went to shit a bit. but that first half was good enough to beat super troopers.

This should have been a blowout.

Anchorman, easy.

Archorman is one of my favorite two comedies all-time. Stay Classy!

Ed, there's a very angry mob of San Diego-ites out there
San Diego-ins.
San Diego-uns.
San Dieg-ons.
San Diegans!
San Diegans!
... mob of angry San Diegans out in front of the station.

Back