Move over Conor's Proper 12 , Here is Khabib's Gorilla Energy!!!

Wait... a fighter has sponsors?
Who knew?!?

Funny! Khabib does nothing but trash Connor, however he’s walking in his footsteps daily. He talks shit about Connor wanting to box Mayweather, now he wants to box Mayweather. He says “he is Fighting for a legacy, and doesn’t care about the money.” Now he says he will only fight if he gets Connors type of money.
Dude is a great fighter, but he’s boring as hell. Just like back in the day when people used to bag on GSP for being boring. Khabib is even worse, and on top of that, he is a copycat and wants to be Connor McGregor so bad he cant take it!! LOL

Better than that poor piss cheap booze Mcg sells as "irish whiskey". Didn't know khabib was sponsored by them since with the Reebok deal who knows what sponsors the fighters have.

It´s the Slavic version of Monster.

Proper 12 is disgusting for anyone that hasn't tried it.

Better than that poor piss cheap booze Mcg sells as "irish whiskey". Didn't know khabib was sponsored by them since with the Reebok deal who knows what sponsors the fighters have.
Redbreast>tullamore>Jamesons Caskmates stout>proper12>OG Jameson.

Funny! Khabib does nothing but trash Connor, however he’s walking in his footsteps daily. He talks shit about Connor wanting to box Mayweather, now he wants to box Mayweather. He says “he is Fighting for a legacy, and doesn’t care about the money.” Now he says he will only fight if he gets Connors type of money.
Dude is a great fighter, but he’s boring as hell. Just like back in the day when people used to bag on GSP for being boring. Khabib is even worse, and on top of that, he is a copycat and wants to be Connor McGregor so bad he cant take it!! LOL
Spot on

I was wtf is Conor talking about winning the war

Mystic Mac strikes again

Alcohol or Energy drink. A level athletes drink water.

guy in the back on top of the cage like "FUCK ... I had one job... I'm so fired."

I was expecting this image as the logo or at least an outline of his body position here.

4f43f2c15bba46af849d59b83d1a86ab.png

Alcohol or Energy drink. A level athletes drink water.
BS science has proven that energy drinks combined with a sports drink and peds produces more results than water

<GOT4>

Shouldn’t it be Bear Energy? Conor always refers to himself as an Irish gorilla ... so Khabib as the face of a gorilla brand is somewhat odd, maybe they are working in partnership now ... ;)

It's a silly comparison, Khabib doesn't care about money, he took that dumb ass picture for legacy

Lol. Will be lucky if it nets 1/10th of what Conor’s whiskey does. McGregor made more money in the last year than Khabib will in his lifetime.
It's Just his sponsor, not his Company you Genius.

Back