Mouthguards and cups : suggestions?

Luv my opro and my pro cup. Heres a pic of the cup, note the flexible sides, I have done standup with this cup and I dont see a problem with it. Maybe for comp. I would wear a metal one.

Anyone know if the thai metal cups fit in the shock doctor/xo slider shorts?

For Mouthgaurds in Canada you can't go wrong with a Fox 40 gaurd, It's good enough for Don Cherry so its good enough for me

After seeing a biteme in person and comparing it to my opro I wish I had spent the extra $40 bucks. The biteme had more coverage behind the front teeth and was a little stiffer and thicker. Probably worth the extra $$$$ to get Biteme.

Bobby Jacobsen said:
Depending on how hard you are striking I would not skimp on the mouthguard. If you're just going light I would maybe just get a cheap boil and bit. If it is semi intense or better get one of the custom made jobbers from opro or Biteme. As far as cups go I haven't had any problems with my Bike cup made for baseball.

thats exactly the one that bothers me...it hurts my bjj game and dont tell me you dont need a cup....I want the protection and not catch a knee in the balls...how is the wraparound http://www.riofightwear.com/images/CUP-1.jpg ???

Valetudo025 said:
Luv my opro and my pro cup. Heres a pic of the cup, note the flexible sides, I have done standup with this cup and I dont see a problem with it. Maybe for comp. I would wear a metal one.

I love my pro-cup too. I use it with an underarmor jock and I have not had to worry about not having kids since I got it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back