Moussassi flipping off the crowd

Its easy to have fire in your belly when you're flipping off the crowd. Too bad he doesn't show the same fire when he's fighting

Right back at him. wrestlefucked, people boo he flips the entire place off...

As he should have. Tom Breese did the exact same song a dance a whole lot uglier in the fight before and Gegard gets booed. I thought it was excellent technique throughout, and he did a shit load of damage.

Its easy to have fire in your belly when you're flipping off the crowd. Too bad he doesn't show the same fire when he's fighting
Lately, yes. To say he has never showed fire is bs though. It is just cause the last fight, he still has finished a ton of guys in multiple ways.

He admitted on Karyn Bryant's podcast that he made those racist black dick comments on his Facebook to troll his fans and it didn't go over very well. The guy has the troll in him.

Heel Moose!!! I love it. Trolling fans, giving them the business and flat out saying he's top 5. Too good. Love it.

Moose is trolling us inside the cage now. lol luv the new moose

As he should have. Tom Breese did the exact same song a dance a whole lot uglier in the fight before and Gegard gets booed. I thought it was excellent technique throughout, and he did a shit load of damage.
The breese fight shot me with a tranquilizer gun

Thought that was pretty funny. I think he gave the crowd the middle finger and did another 'fuck you' gesture. Was a good win for Mousasi, Leites is a very good fighter

He destroyed his opponent, you dont need to swing for the fences all the time.

Back