Mousassi, Romero, Rumble

TheMaster

Take The Road To Reality
@red
Reaction score
Who takes it in a round robin at mw or lhw?

I could see Moose Vs Romero being one of the worst fights ever tbh, I kind of hope it never happens.

Can Mousasi beat a 43 year old man who lost his three last fights ? Can he really beat a guy whose last win was over 4 years ago?

I hope he can lol

Moose beats both

Rumble ducked Mousasi in UFC on 2 days notice, they trained together (Moose, Rumble and Vitor) and Rumble on a post fight conference sat next to him and acted like a fanboy and asked for his number :D I think Rumble knows something about that matchup

Yoel is also a good matchup for Moose since he rarely uses his wrestling anymore. I don't think Moose would have any issues dealing with 5-10 Yoel's punches per round tbh

If you have watched Mousasi vs Manhoef you know how Mousasi vs Rumble will end.

They should all face each other one after another. What better match ups could Bellator make?

Solid drug testing .......and mousasi comes in shape / focused. Easy money.
USADA rumble didnt want to fight middleweight mousasi when DC went down......gegard was begging for it ( they were discussing an interim title even though moose mw) and Johnson was refreshingly honest about it and took alot of shit for it.
On an even playing field- I see a mousasi nemkov final in a tourny. If it's not fair then hell if I know.
In watching Gegards post presser after last win( and he came in " soft" in physical appearance in that fight), I saw for the first time ( and hes earned it) a mousasi pushing for the easier fight in John Salter( who is the #1 contender-- as compared to Coker automatically looking for moose to go after double champ status v nemkov like an hour later). I might be looking too much into it but as good as moose still is , he's a clean championed 205er who makes the walk at around 209, 210 at lhw. Hes a fucking boss but I wouldnt blame him for pause if hes going to be fighting really good fighters that are going to have 18-20 pounds on him at this stage of his career. The amazing part he looks the role of a young 35 after 18 years of fighting in the cage.
It doesnt even make sense-

Last edited:
Back