Mousasi

i see him getting destroyed by rockhold

but lets see how it goes

Impressive performance, i love moose, but Munoz is honestly quite terrible, like really bad. Give Moose someone like Jacare again.

Im a big Mousasi fan but i think it was more of a case that people built munoz into something he is not. Munoz just isnt that great of a win to have. Mousasi looked good though. I wouldnt mind seeing him against anyone in the upper tier of the division

Moose's face looked like he didn't even give a fuck the entire time. That's scary.

Yeah actually thought would give him fits early....after the failed slam attempt it was over

The only people who are surprised by this are the Shertards who dismiss anything Mousasi had done before because it wasn't in the UFC.

seriously?

Mousasi finished him on the ground in the first round, Weidman couldn't.

So... yeah!

Munoz is a very good solid gatekeeper. If you struggle against Munoz, you''re not ready for top tier. If you destroy Munoz, you clearly are.

Name another fighter who has impressively defeated Munoz at 185 who hasn't proven to be top tier?

Mousasi finished him on the ground in the first round, Weidman couldn't.

So... yeah!

Munoz is a very good solid gatekeeper. If you struggle against Munoz, you''re not ready for top tier. If you destroy Munoz, you clearly are.

Name another fighter who has impressively defeated Munoz at 185 who hasn't proven to be top tier?

hamill, that was easy!

Back