Mousasi will be UFC MW champ. Yes or no?

i like moose, but no he is not going to become the MW or LHW champ. hopefully his knee comes good and he can put on some great fights in the UFC.

But in MW
weidman beats him
Jacare beats him (Jacare is so much better now, in fact as much as i love me some Weed, i think he takes the Belt)
Vitor 50/50 at best for Moose
Anderson beats him

the rest of MW i give the Moose the advantage.

LHW
Jones beats him (not even close)
Gus beats him
Glover is just to big

the fight i really want to see at MW or LHW is Machida.

If it were a wrestling match.

If guard were a neutral position like it should be in MMA, who do you think won the fight?

irrelevant argument, here is one for you. if superman fought the Hulk in MMA rules who wins???? and secondly, what do they make the cage out of so the fight remains contained.

as much as a fan i am of him i will reserve judgement until he fights uninjured against some one of note

Weidman is something of a nightmare matchup for Gegard. I just want to see Mousasi fight, again. Champion or not, he is extremely talented and can put on great fights.

Definitely the toughest match up for both high level wrestling, grappling, and solid striking.

If it were a wrestling match.

If guard were a neutral position like it should be in MMA, who do you think won the fight?

Mo. Mousasi did next to nothing in 4 of 5 rounds. Mo didn't do a lot from top position, but it was more than Mousasi did. The absolute most you could argue for Mousasi in that fight is 2 rounds, and that's pushing it. He did great work from the bottom in 1 round (the 2nd).

Nope. Weidman, Silva, Vitor, Chael, Machida can all beat him with relative ease.

Never know in MMA... Lets wait for him to get his first fight scheduled in the division though.

Nah Weidman would wreck him. Worst possible matchup for him unfortunately

This shit again, like Cormier will be LHW champ?

Mousasis last fight was lhw, lets him fight top 10 at MW first and then we can even talk about title shot or belt

He should probably try actually fighting consistently if he ever wants to see the strap. I don't ever see Mousasi becoming champ.

I say have him work on wrestling and he will have a better chance. Other than that I can possible see it happening but it would be a tough road.

Weidman would destroy him via wraslin' he'd likely finish Moose.

Anderson would win the standup battle, probably ending the fight.

Mark Munoz would beat him.

Vitor would beat him.

Bisping would lose.

Would love to see him fight Jacare again.

Vitor would not beat him, there's a reason he's been ducking Mousasi for years.

He should probably try actually fighting consistently if he ever wants to see the strap. I don't ever see Mousasi becoming champ.

I second this. Let's see if he can actually fight 3 times in a year.

Back