Mousasi Wants September Fight In Japan.

Mousasi/Rockhold.

I would rather not see the snoozefest that Kennedy would attempt to put on after just watching Gomi fight.

gegard mousasi vs mamed khalidov :]

Moose just wants a free vacation to Japan. I don't blame him.

Jacare or Rockhold

2008-09-23_Gegard_Mousasi_vs_Ronaldo_Jacare_Souza__28Dream_6_29_1_medium.gif

Give him Kennedy. Munoz was a good wrestler but has always been slightly overrated. Kennedy will probably outmuscle him. But Moose has great striking and if he can make Tim respect him on the feet, it could be an interesting fight.

Anderson's return to Japan, to face Mousasi. Sheer goodness

Kennedy match-up would be a good one. I say this as a Kennedy fan.

Would really test the extent of the Japanese crowd's respectfulness.

With Hunt and Nelson already scheduled simply no way they do Gegard and Reem on this card.

Have like 4 fight nights scheduled before that, which will need Main Events. I know he'd like Japan but I'd much rather if he were to fight Kennedy that it be Main Event and in Japan that can't happen.

No it wouldn't be. If it wasn't an exciting fight in 2006 when mousasi was just a 20 years old kid without any TDD, right now lombard will die. So please, stop this non sense, you were exposed already.

How was I exposed? Because I want to see them have a rematch?

Or is it because the first fight wasn't a barn burner it automatically means a second fight would be boring?

No it wouldn't be. If it wasn't an exciting fight in 2006 when mousasi was just a 20 years old kid without any TDD, right now lombard will die. So please, stop this non sense, you were exposed already.

Stop trolling or I will report you.

Back