Mousasi wants Gustafsson!

The fact that Jardine was able to take him down so easily bodes very well for Davis. Davis would not let Mousasi up so easily.

i don't know how much punishment davis could absorb throughout the fight and continue that strategy (if any at all).

the battle of the moveable object and the stoppable force.

I'd so watch these 2 hype trains derail each other

i'm guessing mousasi and gustafsson tag-teamed some of your female relatives? :icon_neut

I think it'd be smart for the longevity of his career to start low and work his way up. But gotta admire him wanting to be thrown at the wolves like Brock did upon entry.

Mousassi is a top fighter, I don't see him beating Gus, though. Dat Range.

Mousasi has better stand up and probably doesn't fear Gus' on the ground. I think the only problem with this match-up is that both are probables for title fights.

Wow, I cannot believe some of you guys are counting out Mousasi or even saying he has zero chance against Gustafsson! I think Mousasi can defeat or easily hang in the octagon with Gustafsson and the rest of the top 9 UFC light heavyweights.

The only reason, I do not want Mousasi to fight Gustafsson is because Gustafsson deserves a title shot. Mousasi should perhaps face 1 or 2 fighters before fighting Jon Jones.

Mousasi can certainly hang with Gustafsson in the striking, his striking experience and calibre is much higher. Gustaffson is very rangey and talented though so it would be interesting.

I think he'd beat him. Gus did not look good against Oldgun.

Gustafsson would counter him all night. I think he should fight a Forrest Griffin.

Not smart calling out Gus.. Should be calling out Thiago Silva or Forrest ..

Wouldn't mind seeing the UFC send Phil Davis in to welcome him to the big show!

I think it's great that he has called out Gus. Shows Mousasi has confidence and is looking for a challenge. In contrast, Rockhold called out the 5'11" Costa. Mousasi has it right.

I think he'd beat him. Gus did not look good against Oldgun.

Mousasi didnt look great against OSP even lost a round. Which do you think reflects worse on a fighter?

Not to mention standing Kyle was doing quite well, I don't Mousasi get's Gus down if anything Gus takes him down.

No, just no.

I'm a shogun fan but most of these negativity are coming from Shogun's die hards. Let it go guys, Gus beat him and he was very respectful to Shogun before and after.

Don't pin your hopes of revenge on Mousasi. Gus would jab his face off.

Back