Mousasi wants Gustafsson!

mousasi ? The guy who lost against Jardine ? he barely deserves move to UFC imo.

where comes from all that hype for Mousasi ? I don't get it really

Mousasi is 33-3.....he deserves to have top competition.

And he's no stranger to big guys either.......he TKO'd Gary Goodridge at Heavyweight you know?

Beat Hector Lombard, finished Melvin Manhoef, finished Jacare, finished Mark Hunt, finished Babalu, finished Sokodjou.......and the guy's really a middleweight if you look at his frame.

Deserves more respect than he gets.

Well, neither are natural LHWs are they? I believe it's time for him to take test with a guy like Bader or Phil Davis to see where he's at.

That is exactly what I'm saying... Didnt this guy lose against Keith Jardine...!!? Mousasi and his fans want everything given to him, but he doesnt even motivate himself. He need to work his way up IMO

And he's no stranger to big guys either.......he TKO'd Gary Goodridge at Heavyweight you know?

Beat Hector Lombard, finished Melvin Manhoef, finished Jacare, finished Mark Hunt, finished Babalu, finished Sokodjou.......and the guy's really a middleweight if you look at his frame.

UFC competition deserves more respect. He should work his way up.

That is exactly what I'm saying... Didnt this guy lose against Keith Jardine...!!? Mousasi and his fans want everything given to him, but he doesnt even motivate himself. He need to work his way up IMO

he drew with Keith Jardine and anyone who watched that fight should realize that a draw was a gift from the god's for Jardine, if you look at the two fighters after the fight Jardine looked like someone took a bat to his face, Mousasi looked almost untouched.

Im not even a Mousasi fan but his talent level is severely under appreciated, the guy is easily top 10 in the div. possibly top 5.

I think it'd be smart for the longevity of his career to start low and work his way up. But gotta admire him wanting to be thrown at the wolves like Brock did upon entry.

Ummm you do know Mousasi has 36 fights and has won 33 of those fights and 29 have been TKO/KO or submission??? Why would he not want a top fighter for his UFC debut??? To compare him to Lesner's jump into the UFC is just shertarded. Lesner had one fight Mousasi has 36 against some pretty solid competition. I think Mousasi has a very good chance of beating Gustafson and should be calling for a top 5 fighter for his UFC debut.

I say make the fight. Folks who have followed other orgs outside of the UFC for a while have wanted a Machida v Mousasi matchup. Aside from being wrestle f*cked by King Mo and robbed in the Jardine fight, Mousasi has had an amazing run.. all while never really training

he drew with Keith Jardine and anyone who watched that fight should realize that a draw was a gift from the god's for Jardine, if you look at the two fighters after the fight Jardine looked like someone took a bat to his face, Mousasi looked almost untouched.

Im not even a Mousasi fan but his talent level is severely under appreciated, the guy is easily top 10 in the div. possibly top 5.

His takedown defence is pretty bad, cardio questionable and

I like Mousasi, but he doesn't deserve a fight with Gus right off the bat. His last fight was Mike kyle ffs. But i'm tired of this shit, bring it on. Gus will win it handedly.

he should fight guys like bader, janitor, thiago, vera for his debut

mousasi ? The guy who lost against Jardine ? he barely deserves move to UFC imo.
He didn't lose to Jardine. Watch the fight. He nearly killed the guy, but it was a draw because of a point deduction (he was pushing Jardine off, and inadvertently kicked him), and takedowns which he immediately stood up from.

where comes from all that hype for Mousasi ? I don't get it really
Maybe something to do with:

Beat Hector Lombard, finished Melvin Manhoef, finished Jacare, finished Mark Hunt, finished Babalu, finished Sokodjou.

And also beat Kyotaro in K-1. He's a very good striker, and he's beaten most of the best competition available outside of the UFC. Even when he loses, he beats the crap out of his opponent, and goes home unscathed.

Ummm you do know Mousasi has 36 fights and has won 33 of those fights and 29 have been TKO/KO or submission??? Why would he not want a top fighter for his UFC debut??? To compare him to Lesner's jump into the UFC is just shertarded. Lesner had one fight Mousasi has 36 against some pretty solid competition. I think Mousasi has a very good chance of beating Gustafson and should be calling for a top 5 fighter for his UFC debut.

He has had solid competion at mw... at lhw not so much.

Mousasi will waste him if this fight ever comes to fruition. People are still butthurt over Mousasi being called the next Fedor and now he's become criminally underrated.

I am not even a fan of Mousasi and I'm dismayed by how he is being dismissed. He has fought everywhere and while some were no-names, he has more "names" on his resume than say Rockhold or even Weidman. He certainly has more fights than they do combined.

I say make the fight. Folks who have followed other orgs outside of the UFC for a while have wanted a Machida v Mousasi matchup. Aside from being wrestle f*cked by King Mo and robbed in the Jardine fight, Mousasi has had an amazing run.. all while never really training

Lol, you actually believe that he never really trains or are you being sarcastic? Saying that he never really trains sounds like the type of excuses Vera usually comes up with.

I think it'd be smart for the longevity of his career to start low and work his way up. But gotta admire him wanting to be thrown at the wolves like Brock did upon entry.

He's like 33 and 3....already fought top competition, has boxed, kickboxed, etc. Nothing like brock lol

Nhgehhhhhh..... not sure about that one. But I understand that Mousasi wants to start his career off in the UFC as either a PPV co-main event or to be a main event for an FX card.

If I were his manager, I'd start him off a little lower and take a fight against someone like Bader, Hamill, or Thiago Silva. I think a fight with Silva would be entertaining.

I think Bader and Hamill are worse matchups for him as we've seen him be able to be smothered by a good wrestler.

Back