Mousasi vs Jon Jones

Jones too big
Also i don't see in Moose style what will take to beat Jones

In Moose defense, nobody at LHW does

Oh a Mousasi/Jones thread. I have never ever seen that !

moose has all the tools to pull off that upset... that said, i think jones eye gouges him 11/10 times.

No never see it going down for 2 reasons

1- Jones isnt leaving the UFC
2- Mousasi isnt coming back to UFC

I see mousasi giving jones a hard time. Still favor jones though

Mousasi is one of the best and he fought much bigger guys like Goodridge, Hunt, Sobral, OSP, Sokoudjou.
He would not be a easy fight for Jones, since Jones didn't even finish Smith, but I don't see how Mousasi can beat him.

You guys don't give Mousasi credit. He's smart. He's ferocious. Not a walk in the park for Jones.

You guys don't give Mousasi credit. He's smart. He's ferocious. Not a walk in the park for Jones.

I've always liked Moose a lot but there's a reason he went down to MW. Same reason Rory should have never moved up to challenge Moose at MW.

Mousasi is one of the best and he fought much bigger guys like Goodridge, Hunt, Sobral, OSP, Sokoudjou.
He would not be a easy fight for Jones, since Jones didn't even finish Smith, but I don't see how Mousasi can beat him.
honestly I think Jones is one of those guys who fights to the level of his opponent. With mousasi he may roid more lol and fuck him up. Lucky he has an iron chin though so I see a unanimous decision win for Jones.

Well, they both one thing in common. They both hold decision victories over OSP

Back