Mousasi vs internet trolls

SocMaCheema

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
DId a quick search didn't see this posted, thought this should be shared

been on numerous times. Should be shared though because it is a great watch.

Do a better search, posted a lot

5lwPMEc.gif

God bless Mousasi. I love that dude.

I just can't seem to find a Dutch guy that I hate. I've had beers and weird cool adventures with them all over the world.

Anybody know any asshole Dutch person?

Good lord this is the 1st time i've seen this. Moose just went up my list of favorite fighters.

I just can't seem to find a Dutch guy that I hate. I've had beers and weird cool adventures with them all over the world.

There really isn't any bad dutch people. Here's my favourite dutch person...

Joran van Der sloot is Dutch.

There really isn't any bad dutch people. Here's my favourite dutch person...

Okay, I'm a football noob but that was almost unbelievable. Forgive my lack of ANY proper terminology.

Those 'chip shot' style kicks that go right over everyone and just fall right into the goal!

The spin he puts on the ball in a fucking split second opening to get the ball to arc around defenders right into the goal!

His juggles, in game, absolutely tooling guys.

I've never heard of him but he is absolutely awesome.

Maybe I should start watching Football - lol.

Edit: he also seems super cool, of course. Goddamn Dutch people!

Joran van Der sloot is Dutch.
Ooookay, yep, didn't have any beers with him - lol.

Edit: Gerard Gordeu was definitely a dick.

Badr Hari seems like a handful unless he likes you.

Fewer jackasses per capita, I'd guess tho

Last edited:
Okay, I'm a football noob but that was almost unbelievable. Forgive my lack of ANY proper terminology.

Those 'chip shot' style kicks that go right over everyone and just fall right into the goal!

The spin he puts on the ball in a fucking split second opening to get the ball to arc around defenders right into the goal!

His juggles, in game, absolutely tooling guys.

I've never heard of him but he is absolutely awesome.

Maybe I should start watching Football - lol.

Edit: he also seems super cool, of course. Goddamn Dutch people!

Glad you enjoyed it! Yeah he was a real joy to watch. Very few players play the game like he did. Also "juggles" lol I'm gonna have to steal that one!

Ooookay, yep, didn't have any beers with him - lol.

Edit: Gerard Gordeu was definitely a dick.

Fewer jackasses per capita, I'd guess tho
I was in Kenya when they were in the world cup finals, resort set up the game in the conference room. There were only like five Dutch compared to eighty Spanish people. And the Spaniards were unbearable. The Dutch were chill. So I stayed hydrated and screamed "Heineken" and "Famke Jansen" at the for the match.

Spain of course won but the next morning I ate like four omelets and watched a wildebeest River crossing, so we all won.

We're still waiting for him to beat an elite fighter in his weight class

I can't take him seriously anymore...he's been so salty since his girl Billary lost.

I was in Kenya when they were in the world cup finals, resort set up the game in the conference room. There were only like five Dutch compared to eighty Spanish people. And the Spaniards were unbearable. The Dutch were chill. So I stayed hydrated and screamed "Heineken" and "Famke Jansen" at the for the match.

Spain of course won but the next morning I ate like four omelets and watched a wildebeest River crossing, so we all won.
Awesome experience and story!

I do not care about what some nerds think of Moose.

Moose: "this nose? I'll stick this nose in your........ Fuck you"

<{katwhu}>

Back