Mousasi vs either Rockhold or The Chris would be the next big step for Mousasi... which he deserves

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Bisping vs Romero...

Romero kills bisping...

Romero vs Jacare II next for the belt..... a controversial result in the first fight.... this should be an interesting rematch... And with probably the 2 best MW in the division.

In the meantime Mousasi can finally get his big fight against either one of these guys, Rockhold or The Chris.
tumblr_oa3qcydjVx1u2ragso1_500.gif

AKA Rockhold just blew his opportunity for the TS....

And The Chris.... well... we just saw what happened to him....
200.gif

I don´t think making Rockhold vs The Chris II now for the shot after Jacare would be fair to Mousasi, after the Belfort KO he deserves the next big fight against either one of these guys, IMO anyway.

Which one would you like to see Mousasi fight?

The Chris or Rockhold?

Why not Mousasi vs Jacare while Yoel fights for the title ?

Moose needs to settle his score with Jacare.

Vs Luke.

Post USADA Weidman has won one fight the last 2,5 years, and is on a two fight losing streak.. He has no business fighting Mousasi. Weidman can fight Brunson or Hall.

They fought not too long ago and it wasn´t even close.... Too early for the rematch IMO.... it would probably have the same outcome, and kill a contender in Mousasi.... and we have seen that fight twice already. Why not a fresh fight like Mousasi vs The Chris or Rockhold?

Vs Luke.

Post USADA Weidman has won one fight the last 2,5 years, and is on a two fight losing streak.. He has no business fighting Mousasi. Weidman can fight Brunson or Hall.
I like the idea, or vs Whitaker.

I'd kill to see Mousasi savage Rockhold. Luke may pose a wrestling problem, but he's really got nothing to offer Mousasi in the striking.

When Mousasi is on, I like his chances against everyone except Jacare.

First off, id rather see gegard fight rockhold cause chris is in desperate mode and will try to pregnate gegard for 15 or 25----i dont want to see this.

How about this ---gegard mousasi is 41-6 , 9-3 in ufc and has more than earned /made his bones in this great sport.
Based on his history and recent history, he should get winner of yoel - bisping.His career has earned it.A stand up fighter for the past 11 years doesnt have a scratch or noticeable damage on him...
I , obviously, wouldnt have a problem with jacare getting shot but theyll face each other again anyways.

They fought not too long ago and it wasn´t even close.... Too early for the rematch IMO.... it would probably have the same outcome, and kill a contender in Mousasi.... and we have seen that fight twice already. Why not a fresh fight like Mousasi vs The Chris or Rockhold?

They are 1 - 1. They need to settle the score.

On the other hand Jacare is not getting any younger, and I like that dude too.

A rematch down the line wouldn't be as significant.

If somehow Yoel doesn't fight Bisping, and Jacare does, then maybe Moose can challenge Jacare for the title.

But Yoel also isn't getting any younger...

The champ is also old as fuck.

Weidman needs a rematch vs Rockhold...

It's a god damn mess if you ask me :D

since then jacare fought 3 times, mousasi 7 times abolutly mauling his opponent. also they are 1-1, this rematch need to be done for the next ts.

Moose vs Anderson is what I'd like to see before anything else.

Weidman vs Moose would be my second option.

Yeah. He deserves a step up... But if Im honest while I enjoy moose, his stoicism and all business style are a nice change of pace, I just dont favor him against the top of the division.

He reminds me stylistically of a more talented bisping. Jack of all trades and master of none.

Good jab and overall solid fundamentals. Will be curious to see how he does.

sort of agree. Jacare No 1, Rockhold vs Jacare winner gets No 2 , while Mousasi and Chris get to fight for being in the mix.

since then jacare fought 3 times, mousasi 7 times abolutly mauling his opponent. also they are 1-1, this rematch need to be done for the next ts.

Still. Jacare beastemoded through Mousasi, in the same manner as Rockhold teared through Chris.

Really hard division to plan out at the moment. Do we know if Rockhold actually intends on coming back? I would like to see his fight with Jacare rebooked for the next #1 contender.
If that can't happen then Jacare v Moose is the only other real option.
Hopefully Weidman takes a bit of a break after getting cracked like that. Moose, Whittaker or Brunson would all be good matches for him right now.
Whittaker v Gastelum could be good too.

Moose vs weidman. I want to see weidman get ktfo again:mad:

I think Weidman is the more winnable fight for him. Weidman has looked like crap lately. Even against Yoel he looked very lack luster. Maybe he was just being careful because of how dangerous Yoel is I don't know. I'm giving Chris one more fight to look right otherwise I'm going to start suspecting that USADA ruined him.

yeah romero wins all day but if..... i'll be shitting myself laughing again!

Back