Mousasi vs. Bisping. Who would you pick?

So true. And to all those posters who disregard your posts as soon as they see your join date, screw them. You have an opinion and obvious MMA knowledge, but some people feel threatened by your posts cause you are right a lot of the time about what you say and they don't have a valid argument so they target your post count and join date.

Keep up the good posts!

Aww, it's hater-love. Just warms the heart.

Mousasi would turn his face into a more bloody mess then last Saturday. After that fight he would need facial reconstruction... Both Bisping and Anderson are clearly not at Mousasi's level at the moment. You are only dellusional to think otherwise.

People are discrediting Mousasi. If he gets a good win, his opponent is suddenly a bum. A "Lopsided decision".... Also look at the f-ing rankings, what a joke. He makes Leites look like an amateur but get bypassed in the rankings by people that fight nobodys. Brunson, Khalidov, Branch? Are you f-ing kidding me?

Bisping via decision. I feel the stand up would be very even but Mike could out wrestle him at times to score some points. I see it being similar to Bisping/Stann.

I have to comment in most Mousasi threads b/c I think the dude has LOADS of talent. I think his lack of urgency sometimes loses him rounds and fights though. You can't change his personlity but it would be nice to see him a little more agressive sometimes. I feel like he's got the skills to make a title run.

Interesting fight between quite similar styles. Who do you think would win?

Mousasi without a doubt. Bisping would not drop Mousasi like he did to Anderson unless lightning struck.

This fight becomes simple---Bisping cant hurt Mousasi nor does he own the wrestling pedigree to get him down and keep him there.I think this fight looks alot like Anderson-Bisping except for the big difference that Gegard will be the one outlanding the count,Their faces will look alike in the sense that Gegard will own a scratch or 2 and Bisping will look like someone put his mug thru a meatgrinder.

Bisping's movement could win it, but I see Mousasi stunning him at some point and moving in for the kill.

Mousasi's ground game is legit, you don't need to bring that question, like Moose hadn't subbed nobody and like Bisping hadn't been subbed. Besides, El Fernas said or submission probably...

I feel like I do need to bring it up. The best fighters he's subbed are Munoz and Kang, decent fighters but neither were ever considered great. Out of all of Bispings fights, hes only ever been subbed once, by Rockhold, who is an absolute monster on the ground. Bisping has been in there with much better competition than Mousasi and has shown to have a more active ground game than Moose. I don't see Moose having anything to offer on the ground against Bisping that he hasn't already seen before.

Back