mousasi vs a. silva

Remember Anderson got utterly dominated by Chael for almost 5 rounds up until he pulled that triangle

He can end the fight at any time but he's not indestructible.

I'd favour Mousasi at any time, but I think years ago it would have been competitive and he would need to take Silva down to win. Nowadays, Mousasi wins in any way he likes.

Mousasi would whoop Anderson anywhere. He sure wouldn't be scared of Anderson's aura and mystique. He could sub him or GNP him and make him make high pitched Michael Jackson sounds.

Turrible matchup for Silva, even Prime version.

Anderson could caught Moose like Uriah Hall did in their first fight tho.
I think Prime Anderson could beat him ala Machida. Moose just does not have any urgency and I think Anderson could pick him apart at range. If Moose can take Anderson down that would make it interesting.

Today Moose wins easily.

In his prime, I think Silva catches him. Moose didnt have the wrestling to take Silva down. I think he would approach the fight similar to Machida and show that while he's fundamentally a great striker, Silva was elite.
Today, Moose murders him in a round.

Prime Anderson via matrix n whatever he wants....... moose is nice an a fun fighter but criminally over rated here

Moose bags Anderson today.

PRIME would have been an interesting fight.

It's hard to say either way. Mousasi is a serious choke artist and Anderson is barely a shell of his former self.

Today it wouldn't be much of a fight but today's mousasi vs yesteryear s Anderson one of the best fights EVA to make.

Back