Mousasi should fight Anderson Silva

Anderson would tool him.

LOL @ anyone who bets against Anderson, period.

Bisbing
Weidman
Lombard
Okami
Vitor( if he wins tonight)

Belcher and Boestch could surpass him with a win.Mousasi needs to earn his way to the top, but I do want to see the fight..

Bisping is weak

Vitor already lost. Okami too. That stays Lombard which lost against Mousasi and is much more limited and Weidman.

Are you saying that a Mousasi vs Silva fight does not interest you? It is the better match up by far. Are you contesting just on the ground of respecting the division established order?

Because if it is that, like I pointed out, Silva has fought a lot of fights that were illogical.

Who has he beat? Munoz and nobody. And Silva already flat out said that fights not happening because he wont make enough money off of it.

Weidman beat Munoz and Maia (not pretty).Two solid wins, and with another one he's the clear no.1 contender- too bad he pulled out against boetch since the latter lost anyway.

Weidman beat Munoz and Maia (not pretty).Two solid wins, and with another one he's the clear no.1 contender- too bad he pulled out against boetch since the latter lost anyway.

If Maia is a solid win, why Jacare (better than Maia in bjj, wrestling and striking) isn't?

This would be an interesting match up, but it doesn't make sense for a number of reasons. To name three, Mousasi is fighting in the LHW division, Silva already has too many prospective opponents in the middleweight division, and Mousasi has done nothing to be considered for such a high profile match up.

You had me until you say it was better than any "superfight" that Anderson is going for.

Mousasi is not even close to as interesting as a St.Pierre or Jones fight. If I have to explain why, then you wouldn't understand

You had me until you say it was better than any "superfight" that Anderson is going for.

Mousasi is not even close to as interesting as a St.Pierre or Jones fight. If I have to explain why, then you wouldn't understand

By Superfight I meant the non title fights that Silva is getting against Bonnar and Irvin.

A fight with GSP would be huge. But I would still favor the Mousasi match up.

Gegard should have 1 or 2 fights before facing Anderson. He could fight Vitor, after Vitor makes Bispings face look like it was on fire and he put it out with a hatchet, or maybe the newly acquired Rockhold. Anyone else would be pointless. Gegard would destroy Over-rated, Big Mouth Sonnen or unproven Weidman.

stop debating. you lack of MMA knowledge.

Oh, the irony.Reading comprehension is not your friend.If you can't tell where I'm going with my question to the guy you should just stop typing entirely.

anderson doesn't have as much power as heavyweights like mark hunt that gegard fought and beat without taking any damage.

anderson would get tooled in an k1 fight against the k1 heavyweight champ, but gegard beat him. his striking is forreal.

Gegard should have 1 or 2 fights before facing Anderson. He could fight Vitor, after Vitor makes Bispings face look like it was on fire and he put it out with a hatchet, or maybe the newly acquired Rockhold. Anyone else would be pointless. Gegard would destroy Over-rated, Big Mouth Sonnen or unproven Weidman.

Lol. Gegard has terrible takedown defense. Sonnen would clown him for every second of the fight, until Gegard hit a submission. IF Gegard hit a submission. Wiedman would do the same, except he wouldn't get subbed.

Back